Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 14 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals***
13-3 in an uber-sloppy game.. I'll take it..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
McPherson just had to miss.. he's been bad
Reply/Quote
Just got back after missing everything but that 2 minute drive, did we lose every WR outside of Chase?
Reply/Quote
They are going to take a deep shot. No stupid penalty common now
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2022, 04:30 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: Mixon goes down on that perine TD if hes running the ball

Or he crosses the line up the gut.  I doubt he would have bounced that though.
Reply/Quote
2 minute warning Bengals again, I see.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2022, 04:31 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Just got back after missing everything but that 2 minute drive, did we lose every WR outside of Chase?

Pretty much
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2022, 04:30 PM)Trademark Wrote: Perine >>>>> Mixon

Taylor > Higgins
Irwin > Boyd

(On that last drive)
Reply/Quote
I'm glad we are winning especially considering we have 3 key offensive players out, but this game sucks to watch. I hope we pour it on in the 2nd. The refs arent helping. I really wish refs had to have post game pc's.
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2022, 04:29 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Damn Evan.  Nailed the screwed up snap and shanked the perfect one?!?

Not the best season. Really should have hit the short FG in the Pittsburgh, even with laces facing him.  No longer automatic.
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2022, 04:31 PM)Tony Wrote: McPherson just had to miss.. he's been bad

Actually snapper didn’t get the laces right, nor did the holder. Laces in sucks.

Reply/Quote
Perine is more effective in this current offense than Mixon. I’m not saying Perine is better than Mixon in terms of skill sets but in the current scheme he’s a better fit.
Reply/Quote
THat was too close for comfort
Reply/Quote
Prevent (from winning) Defense on da field...
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2022, 04:29 PM)CincinnatiKid Wrote: T N T. Trent and Trent

This is the one

I’m using it now
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2022, 04:30 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: That is a bad miss. Need all the points we can get Evan.
Do that crap when you are winning by 20!

Fair point

Reply/Quote
I said it earlier. Even though most of the penalties have helped us, this crew makes games hard to watch. Boogers crew is by far the worst in the NFL.
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2022, 04:33 PM)casear2727 Wrote: Actually snapper didn’t get the laces right, nor did the holder.  Laces in sucks.

So both punters have cost us a kick then.
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2022, 04:30 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: Mixon goes down on that perine TD if hes running the ball

I think not only does Mixon score the TD. But money probably makes the XP after.
Reply/Quote
Shocked they didn’t throw a flag lol
Reply/Quote