Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 14 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals***
Bengals 6.0 YPC, Brownies 2.8. When you play them like that, that's ballgame.

Great defensive effort and made enough plays on offfense.
Reply/Quote
Win.

Streak over.

Browns mojo
over Burrow
is no mo.
Reply/Quote
Chase and CTB game balls for me.

Chase 10 rec 119 yards
CTB too many plays to count
-Housh
Reply/Quote
I says....NOOOOOOO BODY!!!! You know the rest. A "W" is a "W"...no matter...how bizarre. See y'all next week!
Reply/Quote
Didn’t get to watch but followed on my phone and here. Sounds like an ugly win but I’ll take it. Down Hurst, Boyd and Higgins, plus the ass whooping the Browns have been giving them, any win is a good win.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Why did CBS cut when the WHO DEY Bengals cheer was about to start?
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(12-11-2022, 06:11 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Didn’t get to watch but followed on my phone and here. Sounds like an ugly win but I’ll take it. Down Hurst, Boyd and Higgins, plus the ass whooping the Browns have been giving them, any win is a good win.

After October there are NO ugly wins. Just wins!
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Winning season incoming.

Being 9-4 after starting 0-2 is quite interesting.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
My gameball is Reader. We finally kept Hunt Chubb in check, mostly because of DJ. He played a dominant game. Britt is runner up.
Reply/Quote
The totally lucky Rat Turds continue to squeak by
arggggg
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2022, 04:52 PM)bfine32 Wrote: So does the kick.

Im sure they practice laces in and he still needs to make it, but they need to clean up the snap and hold.

Reply/Quote
So basically this takes the last bit of hope away from the Stains and the Stealers to sneak into the playoffs. Enjoy the couch boys....
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2022, 06:13 PM)bengaloo Wrote: My gameball is Reader. We finally kept Hunt Chubb in check, mostly because of DJ. He played a dominant game. Britt is runner up.

Reader Chase and CTB
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Man, my ass hurts after watching the game on the desktop in that uncomfortable office chair, but a win against the stains is worth a sore ass and even maybe brown stains elsewhere..   Who Dey
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(12-11-2022, 06:14 PM)Sled21 Wrote: So basically this takes the last bit of hope away from the Stains and the Stealers to sneak into the playoffs. Enjoy the couch boys....

I would have preferred a Stealer win today. Now if the Rats beat the Stains next week we cannot get the tiebreaker in the AFCN under any circumstances. 
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2022, 06:15 PM)Housh Wrote: Reader Chase and CTB

Yep. They all stepped up big. 
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2022, 06:14 PM)Sled21 Wrote: So basically this takes the last bit of hope away from the Stains and the Stealers to sneak into the playoffs. Enjoy the couch boys....

Yes both are done I would say
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
I have yet to see one moron Browns fan just give credit to us being the better team. It's all refs calling untimely penalties that kept giving us first downs and Stefanski's playcalling and Watson being rusty. Douchebags.
Reply/Quote
That was a rough win but I’ll take it.
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2022, 06:16 PM)Joelist Wrote: I would have preferred a Stealer win today. Now if the Rats beat the Stains next week we cannot get the tiebreaker in the AFCN under any circumstances. 

****** Pitt. Was Picket taken out of the game by a medical spotter? Talk about being able to control the outcome of games if it was.
Reply/Quote