Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 14 GameDay Thread - Colts @ Bengals***
(12-10-2023, 05:54 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: We arent catching the ravens.  They own all tie breakers and are multiple games up

Their stretch is tough to close the season. I wouldn't rule out them losing 3-4. 

If Browning continues with more upside, we could beat KC. 
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2023, 05:56 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: My only question is whether it's reasonable to ask Burrow to be more like Browning? If that's too big of an ask, maybe we should consider the trade.

FFS..
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2023, 05:55 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Great win.  But I'm so not looking forward to the trade Burrow threads in JN.

This is funny because it's so accurate.
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2023, 05:56 PM)bengalrick Wrote: Funny how much better things go when you RUN

Yep... it isn't all about seeing Mixon go 2 YPC and saying 'never run it again'. Have to try and establish the run, and have to run it some to keep a defence honest.

We're still going under 4 YPC today, which isn't good, but I personally feel you help Browning with the pass if you run it some.
Reply/Quote
Bengals play in the toughest defensive division, with ravens 1st , browns 2nd and stains, mid way down the pack. Makes wins in the division tough to get.
Reply/Quote
Back in the wildcard spot baby!!!!
-Housh
Reply/Quote
The team loves Jake Browning. That’s good to see!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
This is what it's like when your team has a winning mentality
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2023, 05:56 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Other than the 49rs game, which I rank as the most impressive win of season, this is right up there even with Buffalo win.

Outside of two plays, it was a complete game.  Couldn't say that in those other games, even as good as we looked against them.

Who Dey ladies and gents!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2023, 05:58 PM)Housh Wrote: Back in the wildcard spot baby!!!!

Not really, Houston beat us, so they stay in front of us
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2023, 05:58 PM)Housh Wrote: Back in the wildcard spot baby!!!!

Let's root for the chargers at 4:25.
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2023, 05:56 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Doesn't matter if we can catch them, I will always root against them.  Nor would I want them having a shot at the one seed.

Oh gotcha, you just dont like them and prefer when they lose.  I can respect that.  I feel the same about the steelers even if they were 7 games behind us  lol
Reply/Quote
It would be crazy for the entire AFC North to get into the playoffs
Reply/Quote
Great win. 7 pts given up on defense vs a good offense. Giving themselves a chance to make the playoffs.
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2023, 05:58 PM)treee Wrote: This is what it's like when your team has a winning mentality

I'd infinitely rather have us end the season playing like this, than tanking for a better pick.
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2023, 05:58 PM)treee Wrote: This is what it's like when your team has a winning mentality

Let’s gives some credit to Zac Taylor

It's because you are of such profound wisdom, Frank Booth. - SunsetBengal
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2023, 05:58 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: Not really, Houston beat us, so they stay in front of us

Annoucner just said we're in with a Houston loss.
Reply/Quote
If indeed the Texans lose we're back to the entire AFCN being in the playoffs.
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2023, 05:56 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Doesn't matter if we can catch them, I will always root against them.  Nor would I want them having a shot at the one seed.

Ravens are regular season wonders. Come playoffs they will lose out like normal.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
rams up on BAL, if only it mattered lol.
Jags just scored a TD but still down 7 to CLE with 7.5 minutes to go
Reply/Quote