Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 14 GameDay Thread - Colts @ Bengals***
(12-10-2023, 06:19 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Ravens just scored. Up 31-28.

Only a minute left, need some Stafford 4Q magic. BAL scored on a 3rd and 17, damn.
Reply/Quote
man Cooper kupp. if stafford throws it better game was over. CLE will win, 8-5 for them, fawk!
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2023, 06:19 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Only a minute left, need some Stafford 4Q magic. BAL scored on a 3rd and 17, damn.

How do you get beat that bad on 3 and 17?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2023, 06:22 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: man Cooper kupp. if stafford throws it better game was over. CLE will win, 8-5 for them, fawk!

But puts us closer to Jax with a tie breaker.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
what are you doing matt
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2023, 06:23 PM)michaelsean Wrote: How do you get beat that bad on 3 and 17?

They were already in the redzone-ish so it probably wasn't too much of a difference, argh.
Reply/Quote
Rams kicker sends it to OT.
Reply/Quote
Interesting: 25 passes, 32 runs, 34 points.
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2023, 06:33 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Interesting: 25 passes, 32 runs, 34 points.

Wonder what the season would look like with that type of ratio.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
Why did Jax go for two?

Reply/Quote
OK Chargers are terrible, man Justin Herbert is not turning the corner.
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2023, 06:47 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: OK Chargers are terrible, man Justin Herbert is not turning the corner.

Herbert: Big arm. Small brain.
Reply/Quote
All AFC North teams in the playoffs at this moment.

Reply/Quote
(12-10-2023, 06:47 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: OK Chargers are terrible, man Justin Herbert is not turning the corner.

He’s a big arm and nothing else.

Reply/Quote
Bills stomping the Chiefs AND they look sharp
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2023, 06:48 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Herbert: Big arm. Small brain.

And now a hurt finger and done.  Stick to the rescue, I guess  Mellow   
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2023, 01:21 PM)Housh Wrote: Gonna watch a Bengals game with someone for the 1st time in what seems like years.

Gonna be a good day

So how was it? I’m kind of a loner except for the GD thread.

Reply/Quote
(12-10-2023, 07:04 PM)Whacked Wrote: Bills stomping the Chiefs AND they look sharp

And win that knocked us back out of the playoffs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2023, 09:44 PM)bjf123 Wrote: And win that knocked us back out of the playoffs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yup. Argggg
Reply/Quote
Amazing day after watching us go 0-10 live I’m now 3 wins in a row

Great DEY Jakey maybe our little Brock Purdy so good to be back in this city.

WHO DEY
Reply/Quote