Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 14 GameDay Thread - Colts @ Bengals***
(12-10-2023, 05:59 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: It would be crazy for the entire AFC North to get into the playoffs

We cannot tie with denver, Houston, Pittsburgh, Cleveland. That afc record is a killer against us, plus Pitt and Cleveland both beat us. We need to be a game up on almost everyone except buffalo and Jacksonville 
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2023, 05:59 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: I'd infinitely rather have us end the season playing like this, than tanking for a better pick.

Damn skippy.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2023, 05:53 PM)Housh Wrote: Would love to pound one more in there

That's what I told her.
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2023, 06:00 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Ravens are regular season wonders. Come playoffs they will lose out like normal.

Took a 99 yard fumble return TD to send them home last season.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Browns think pointing at the o line and crying for a non existent foul is going to work against teams other than the Bengals lol
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2023, 05:59 PM)Joelist Wrote: If indeed the Texans lose we're back to the entire AFCN being in the playoffs.

Texans got clobbered. Let's get the Broncos to lose against Chargers at 4:25 also.
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2023, 06:00 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Ravens are regular season wonders. Come playoffs they will lose out like normal.

They don't look a lot more impressive to last season to me tbh, and they've got Lamar back so no excuses on that front. Maybe they go further this year, but I'd still fancy what has been an average Chiefs team to beat them in the playoffs.
Reply/Quote
Dear Santa: Browns lose in OT, please.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2023, 05:58 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: Not really, Houston beat us, so they stay in front of us

Head to head doesn't apply in a 3 way tie (or more).
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2023, 06:03 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: They don't look a lot more impressive to last season to me tbh, and they've got Lamar back so no excuses on that front. Maybe they go further this year, but I'd still fancy what has been an average Chiefs team to beat them in the playoffs.

I could be wrong, but I think Lamar is a fraud, at least in regards for making a Super Bowl run. He is great in regular season tho.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(12-10-2023, 06:06 PM)Millhouse Wrote: I could be wrong, but I think Lamar is a fraud, at least in regards for making a Super Bowl run. He is great in regular season tho.

I’m of the same opinion

It's because you are of such profound wisdom, Frank Booth. - SunsetBengal
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2023, 06:06 PM)Millhouse Wrote: I could be wrong, but I think Lamar is a fraud, at least in regards for making a Super Bowl run. He is great in regular season tho.

(12-10-2023, 06:06 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: I’m of the same opinion

Agreed, but unfortunately that roster is talented enough that he can take them the distance.
Reply/Quote
BAL on the Rams 14 (1st and 10) with 2 minutes to go and down 5.
CLE going for it on 4th and 1, up 7 with 6 minutes to go. On the 50. Dumb jags player penalty on 4th and 6.
Reply/Quote
Jacksonville just screwed themselves on 4th and 6...
Reply/Quote
Stupid Jax guy offsides on a punt? Fired!
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
OMG....Jacksonville. NFL players definitely aren't the brightest of the bunch.
Reply/Quote
Cleveland had to punt anyway. Jags ball on 20.
Reply/Quote
Jags lost a lot of clock after that penalty, but they probably would be starting inside the 10 otherwise.
Reply/Quote
Trevor with 3 picks, he lost them this game. They false started on that 2 pt conversion, they had to do a PAT instead. They'd only be down 6 here, they don't want OT. CLE going 8-5 argh
Reply/Quote
Ravens just scored. Up 31-28.
Reply/Quote