Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 14 GameDay Thread - Colts @ Bengals***
Why not score again?
Reply/Quote
Hendrickson just plays high motor all game long.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
This second half was one of the best halves of the season imo. 17 - 0, offense came out with a TD drive to bounce right back and defense pitched a shutout.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(12-10-2023, 05:48 PM)M.W. Wrote: Why not score again?

At least three points please.
Reply/Quote
Damn, Ravens back on top.
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2023, 05:48 PM)Millhouse Wrote: This second half was one of the best halves of the season imo. 17 - 0, offense came out with a TD drive to bounce right back and defense pitched a shutout.

Absolutely agreed. Followed up an absolute meltdown with a half of shutdown football.

Infact, today has been brilliant across the board. This probably should be 31-3 at the moment. We've been really good today.
Reply/Quote
Mixon and Brown over 220 yards of offense combined. Very nice.
Reply/Quote
Caught him!
Reply/Quote
Let be honest here, Burrow is a better QB than Browning. The offense for Browning looks better because (to me) the Burrow injury was like shock treatment for the offensive coaching staff. It forced them to redesign the offense into something that is more balanced and plays more to what our OL does well while giving Browning easier throws so to speak. I REALLY hope they take these lessons into next season when Burrow is back - both the coaches AND Burrow.
Reply/Quote
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
Well one total crap minute but otherwise a pretty impressive performance.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-10-2023, 05:47 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Browns up 28-14, that sucks.

Apparently the Reds nepotism manager David Bell wasn't content just ruining our baseball seasons, he also decided he needed to go catch a touchdown for the Browns as well.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Only Taylor
Reply/Quote
We may have something here fellas..
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2023, 05:50 PM)Joelist Wrote: Let be honest here, Burrow is a better QB than Browning. The offense for Browning looks better because (to me) the Burrow injury was like shock treatment for the offensive coaching staff. It forced them to redesign the offense into something that is more balanced and plays more to what our OL does well while giving Browning easier throws so to speak. I REALLY hope they take these lessons into next season when Burrow is back - both the coaches AND Burrow.

Completely agree.  Sometimes the playcalling gets lazy with Burrow.  And having a running game helps.
Reply/Quote
TO to keeps us out of 3rd and short to ice the game.

Thanks Coach!
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2023, 05:48 PM)M.W. Wrote: Why not score again?

Because this ain't madden kid
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2023, 05:50 PM)Joelist Wrote: Let be honest here, Burrow is a better QB than Browning. The offense for Browning looks better because (to me) the Burrow injury was like shock treatment for the offensive coaching staff. It forced them to redesign the offense into something that is more balanced and plays more to what our OL does well while giving Browning easier throws so to speak. I REALLY hope they take these lessons into next season when Burrow is back - both the coaches AND Burrow.

Of course he is. But yes hopefully he and the staff are learning something.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-10-2023, 05:50 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Well one total crap minute 30 seconds but otherwise a pretty impressive performance.

Fixed it
Reply/Quote
Would love to pound one more in there
-Housh
Reply/Quote