Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 14 GameDay Thread - Cowboys @ Bengals***
Dallas Cowboys (3-9)   vs   Cincinnati Bengals (2-9-1)
Sunday, December 13th, 2020 at 1:00 PM on FOX
Paul Brown Stadium, Cincinnati, Ohio
Announce Crew: Kenny Albert, Jonathan Vilma, Shannon Spake
Referee: John Hussey
Streaming Links: Click Here
Radio: WLW (700) - ESPN (1530) - WEBN (102.7)

[Image: NHm6QAr.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I am sorry if others disagree, I hope the Cowboys win today. A Bengals loss almost secures the 3rd pick draft position, a Bengals win takes us to 4 minimum and 5 possibly.

I want the best OT in the draft, if gone I want the trade value at 3 if Fields is available.

Many hate the Bengals QB record holder, I do not. AD did more for this community than any QB or player in Bengals history. He is a class act so i don't see him thinking this is a revenge game albeit I am sure like always he wants to win and win this one a little more than normal.

It appears the Cowboys are limping into this game, their OL due to injury is worse than ours. Zeke is banged up, we have Mixon out. My fear is the Dallas run defense may be the worst in the NFL based on last week's performance.

As we near Christmas, I hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday. I hope anyone suffering due to Covid-19 personally or because of family or friends the suffering ends soon. It has been a tough 2020 for a lot of people, I pray for better days ahead for you all and for your families.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2020, 12:39 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I am sorry if others disagree, I hope the Cowboys win today. A Bengals loss almost secures the 3rd pick draft position, a Bengals win takes us to 4 minimum and 5 possibly.

I want the best OT in the draft, if gone I want the trade value at 3 if Fields is available.

Many hate the Bengals QB record holder, I do not. AD did more for this community than any QB or player in Bengals history. He is a class act so i don't see him thinking this is a revenge game albeit I am sure like always he wants to win and win this one a little more than normal.

It appears the Cowboys are limping into this game, their OL due to injury is worse than ours. Zeke is banged up, we have Mixon out. My fear is the Dallas run defense may be the worst in the NFL based on last week's performance.

As we near Christmas, I hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday. I hope anyone suffering due to Covid-19 personally or because of family or friends the suffering ends soon. It has been a tough 2020 for a lot of people, I pray for better days ahead for you all and for your families.

Good post Luvnit2

Pretty much sums up where I'm at.
Reply/Quote
Need some help here.
Who will have the better game? Tee or Gio? PPR format, but all the fantasy sites say Gio. I just don't think I can trust him. He has done so very little this season except for a couple of games with Burrow.
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
Randy Bullock and Michael Jordan both benched and inactive. Gotta say I'm kind of surprised.

https://www.cincyjungle.com/2020/12/13/22172545/bengals-vs-cowboys-inactives-randy-bullock-michael-jordan-benched-and-inactive
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2020, 01:46 PM)kacymcbryant18 Wrote: Randy Bullock and Michael Jordan both benched and inactive. Gotta say I'm kind of surprised.

https://www.cincyjungle.com/2020/12/13/22172545/bengals-vs-cowboys-inactives-randy-bullock-michael-jordan-benched-and-inactive

Just when MJ was turning the corner..... Whatever 

MB should be impressed how well our coaches can manage the roster. 
Everyone stays!
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2020, 01:46 PM)kacymcbryant18 Wrote: Randy Bullock and Michael Jordan both benched and inactive. Gotta say I'm kind of surprised.

So we're trying to win now?
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2020, 01:42 PM)2MinutesHate Wrote: Need some help here.  
Who will  have the better game?  Tee or Gio?  PPR format, but all the fantasy sites say Gio.  I just don't think I can trust him.  He has done so very little this season except for a couple of games with Burrow.

I'd just go with the pattern since Burrow has been out. Lots of passing, Tee has continued to produce and Gio hasn't. But, you know, any given Sunday.
Reply/Quote

They've been carrying Seibert all year, either Bullock is sick/injured or this is a tryout for next season.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2020, 01:53 PM)Interceptor Wrote: So we're trying to win now?

Siebert hit it from 59 yards in warmups. Benching of Bullock was a coaching decision.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2020, 12:39 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I am sorry if others disagree, I hope the Cowboys win today. A Bengals loss almost secures the 3rd pick draft position, a Bengals win takes us to 4 minimum and 5 possibly.

No worries then. The bengals will keep it close until halftime and then get dominated in the 3rd quarter. Sound about right?
Reply/Quote

No need to fear ZT runs the ball a few times in the 1st qtr. and if the run is working for like 8 YPC he abandons it from them on. 
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2020, 02:43 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: No need to fear ZT runs the ball a few times in the 1st qtr. and if the run is working for like 8 YPC he abandons it from them on. 

But that's always been the Bengal way. Mostly under Giggles.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Dallas defense is bad, but our offense is worse. Dallas will sell out to stop the run, force Allen to throw it.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
Aargh, I'm such a traitor to myself. I said I wouldn't watch after the horror in Washington, and here I am.
Reply/Quote
I'm here for it....

Whatever it is about to be.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
I am one who really wants Sewell so I will be rooting for Andy Dalton again today.
I was also worried because the Dallas D is so bad but then I remembered who the Bengals have at QB and my faith in them losing was restored.
Reply/Quote
Hoping to see some good defensive plays from our young core.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
I'm excited to see Austin Seibertandernie kick.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2020, 02:58 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: I am one who really wants Sewell so I will be rooting for Andy Dalton again today.
I was also worried because the Dallas D is so bad but then I remembered who the Bengals have at QB and my faith in them losing was restored.

And head coach
Reply/Quote