Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 14 GameDay Thread - Cowboys @ Bengals***
Bengals will be the only team to continue the COVID-19 reduced attendance after the vaccine is distributed around the country. But not by mandate, because nobody will want to come and watch them play. So get used to seeing nobody down there.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2020, 04:00 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: I need to stop drinking while watching the game. I am seeing things. Thought I saw AJ Green show up a catch a ball. I need to go back to AA.

the bengals are killing the fun outta drinking alcohol. 

AA's program will incorporate watching the bengals game. step 13
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2020, 04:06 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: I'll just say this.  I hope Dalton embarrasses the hell out of the Bengals today.  They both deserve that outcome.........esp Mikey and Zac

I agree sir
Reply/Quote
Sample with one of his patented 5 yard catches.

One of the best Tight Ends in the league at catching throws that travel 5 or less yards. Definitely not a bum.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2020, 04:06 PM)Trademark Wrote: Cool to see Andy back in Cincy, but i'm turning this trash off. Better things to do than watch this sad excuse for a team
Going to finally start rooting for another team? Ninja

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Zac will kick a fg soon to avoid the shutout.

We havent scored a point in the 3rd quarter since week 7.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2020, 03:52 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: So I like Burrow, but it's hard to compare them...because Burrow throws 45 times a game
 Burrows lack of deep completions is an orange flag at this point.

Herbert has a canon. He'll throw ints though.

Burrow is going to have to develop a deep throw or he'll be a game manager.

No. Burrow is a more complete QB that will hit deep throws when receivers can get open and or the line can block long enough. Herbert is the one that needs to develop an intermediate game and be able to read defenses. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2020, 04:05 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: So who do you all want the Bengals to take with the 35th pick?

Someone who breaks a combine record but really isn't that god of a player.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2020, 04:06 PM)Trademark Wrote: Cool to see Andy back in Cincy, but i'm turning this trash off. Better things to do than watch this sad excuse for a team

I've got better stuff to do, but I'll be damned if I'm going to get off my arse and do it.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2020, 04:08 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Sample with one of his patented 5 yard catches.

One of the best Tight Ends in the league at catching throws that travel 5 or less yards.  Definitely not a bum.

I was going to post that. Run 3 yards down field and turn around and stand there.
Reply/Quote
Did that moron just make an effort to stay IN bounds???
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Did he just say "A. Dre Green"?
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Is 32 another Dre? Taking credit for incompletions he had nothing to do with.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Allen throwing into triple coverage. Lol

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
just kick the fg ffs.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2020, 04:09 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Did that moron just make an effort to stay IN bounds???

Except it was fine. You still had plenty of time to throw on 1st, 2nd, and 3rd down with time to kick a FG.

Didn't want to give Dallas time.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Rocket ball

Reply/Quote
It’s a Christmas miracle.
Reply/Quote
TD Green!!! I Blame Zac!
Reply/Quote
AJ having a career day, if his whole career was just the last two years.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote