Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 15 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Broncos***
Packers win....Packers win....Packers win....
sweet baby g-sus... harbaugh is now 2nd place in the division?
(12-19-2021, 09:27 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: Harbaugh is an idiot, now lost 2 ga,es because of stupidity

Can you IMAGINE the hate Zac Taylor or Marvin Lewis would've gotten for throwing 2 games like Baltimore now have.
Harbaugh should really stop trying to go for 2 to win. You aren’t Bowling Green trying to beat OSU. You have an NFL team that can play with anybody
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
That was a pretty awful playcall by the Ravens. Recover this onside, Packers!

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
NOW....we're in first place!!!!

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

(12-19-2021, 09:27 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: Harbaugh is an idiot, now lost 2 ga,es because of stupidity

I guarantee there will be at least 3 replies to your post saying he did the right thing, yada yada yada....
I can’t believe that they did that twice in one season. 0-2
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

(12-19-2021, 09:28 PM)jj22 Wrote: Harbs is just giving games away now.

I wish we could switch coaches!
(12-19-2021, 09:28 PM)Chip Smallwood Wrote: I can’t believe that they did that twice in one season. 0-2

Back to back weeks even
Packers win
Harbaugh did better getting us to first than Zac did!
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
(12-19-2021, 09:28 PM)pally Wrote: NOW....we're in first place!!!!

I will purposelly watch the pre-game to make sure they mention we're at the top  of the division.
(12-19-2021, 09:27 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Unable to win at home may be a good thing if we are gonna be a wildcard team playing away all the time.

I think we're currently looking at winning the division and watching Jonathan Taylor run us over.
(12-19-2021, 09:28 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: Can you IMAGINE the hate Zac Taylor or Marvin Lewis would've gotten for throwing 2 games like Baltimore now have.

Absolutely, but two of them won a superbowl I think, I forgot though
(12-19-2021, 09:28 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: It's no good! Thank you Aaron Rodgers. If CLE wins tomorrow are we still in lead of division?

No. Cleveland has a head to head win on us.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
31-30 They missed the two! YAHA!  ThumbsUp Who Dey Tiger Rock On Hilarious Cool
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

(12-19-2021, 09:28 PM)Chip Smallwood Wrote: I can’t believe that they did that twice in one season. 0-2

Yeah, I really don't understand that, for the Ravens even more so. You have a Hall of Fame kicker and a good defense. Overtime should really favor you.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
So this season Taylor has as many wins as the first two seasons combined.

That means next season will have 16 wins!
Hahahahah Harbaugh failed at 2 again!!