Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 15 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Buccaneers***
(12-18-2022, 07:00 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: You wanted Dallas to win?

Didnt really care about that game
Reply/Quote
Why is it when we play bad we don't have a single thing going right? Lol. Special teams, defense, offense getting owned in unison.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 07:00 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Bucs offense coming to life today was so damned predictable

Yes, very NFL-like. Almost like a movie!
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 07:02 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: Didnt really care about that game

Jets?  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 07:02 PM)Tony Wrote: Shut the **** up

Yes seems to me in fact I know you were one of those idiots. How you feeling son? You're an embarrassment.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 07:01 PM)higgy100 Wrote: Where's all the hooting and hollering Bengals clowns from this site that yapped all week about how bengals should blow this team out and Brady's a bum and has a noodle arm. My god you're an embarrassment.

This game isn't over but you don't bet against Brady especially coming off an embarrassing loss and yet they are still a first place team. Haven't you clowns learned enough over the years?

They are 6-7. 

We dropped two picks already. 
Reply/Quote
First Quarter was all Tampa, but only up 3 to 0

It's early, but so far Bengals using the pass happy game plan that lost at Cleveland. Get Perine & Mixon the ball.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 07:02 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Why is it when we play bad we don't have a single thing going right? Lol. Special teams, defense, offense getting owned in unison.

Yes it already compounds a bad situation. 
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 07:01 PM)higgy100 Wrote: Where's all the hooting and hollering Bengals clowns from this site that yapped all week about how bengals should blow this team out and Brady's a bum. My god you're an embarrassment.

This game isn't over but you don't bet against Brady especially coming off an embarrassing loss and yet they are still a first place team. Haven't you clowns learned enough over the years?

I think this has way more to do with our defense being so banged up and being unable to get any pressure. Brady is still done but give any QB 4 seconds to sit there untouched and unmoving and they'll pick you apart. 
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 07:01 PM)higgy100 Wrote: Where's all the hooting and hollering Bengals clowns from this site that yapped all week about how bengals should blow this team out and Brady's a bum and has a noodle arm. My god you're an embarrassment.

Someone pound your pork chute a bit too hard?
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Bengals have 1 win against Brady. He is 7-1 against us.
Reply/Quote

Should they blow them out? Maybe. Will they? Of course not. Might not even win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
That’s as bad as they have looked in months…

This is a mediocre team that they should beat but doesn’t look like it so far today
Reply/Quote
The coach interviews are just awful.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
This is going to be a play action slant to Evans
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
I saw this coming from a mile away. Brady doesn’t get beat like that against San Fran and just lays down next week.

Bengals on the road against an inferior nfc opponent? Yep.
Reply/Quote
Pratt was off on 3rd downs for what reason?
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 07:03 PM)higgy100 Wrote: Yes seems to me in fact I know you were one of those idiots. How you feeling son? You're an embarrassment.

Yea shut up

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Bengals are second half team.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
They're going to go for it on 4th down all game.
Reply/Quote