Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 15 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Buccaneers***
This game is going to put an end to the Burrow for MVP talk

Embarrassing game so far. Feels like the old Bengals.

Need a lucky turnover to get some enthusiasm back in this game.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 07:09 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: Hendrickson being out really hurts the Bengals

They're the worst pass rushing team in the league and we knew Hendrickson was going to be out all week long anyways. People should have seen this was going to be a big deficiency for this team. The last guy in the world you want to give time to is brady.
Reply/Quote
I gave the stats, you are being whiny like the other toddlers here.

Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 07:14 PM)Tony Wrote: Baltimore hand them first place and this is what they do lol

Hand it right back
Reply/Quote
Scrap the empty sets and start pounding the ball with Perine until we can find some sort of offensive rhythm
Reply/Quote
9 passes, 2 runs, 1 interception, 2 sacks, 2 punts.....and Coach Taylor guilty of using pass happy game plan he used in loss at Cleveland. How do you not use Mixon and Perine on runs that are big reasons for Bengals 5 game winning streak ?

Defense right back on the field as fatigue will set it, getting no help from offense.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Bengals might need 11 wins to make the playoffs, we have to find 2 more wins
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 07:14 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Brady doesn’t play defense.

But he makes defenses look bad especially ones that can't even come with it a stone's throw of him. Are you not smart enough to see this was a very big issue this week? My God man.
Reply/Quote
Team is looking like shit so far. Every time Balt loses we shit the bed to take advantage of it. Some of TB’s best players are out and we still can’t take advantage of it.
Reply/Quote
Now I remember why I never come on here. So many little whiners that cry long before the second half.

Reply/Quote
Really missing Hilton
Reply/Quote
Drinking more ain't helping guys
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 07:03 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Someone pound your pork chute a bit too hard?

Were you one of those yappers all week long about naming the score? You a little butthurt?
Reply/Quote
Let's go 3rd Quarter.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 07:17 PM)casear2727 Wrote: Now I remember why I never come on here. So many little whiners that cry long before the second half.

See ya later
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 07:16 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: Bengals might need 11 wins to make the playoffs, we have to find 2 more wins

You chalking this game up to a loss?

Reply/Quote
Evan making the Bengals dbs his *****
Reply/Quote
Please cover evans and leave someone else wide open
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 07:18 PM)Tony Wrote: See ya later

Keep drinking Tony, whiny little wimp.

Reply/Quote
Brady & evans VS 11 bengals defenders
Reply/Quote