Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 15 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Buccaneers***
Only the Bungles leave such giant holes in their zones...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Pullin' in here a little late. Is it as bad as it looks so far...?
Reply/Quote
Every Tampa Bay receiver is wide open
Reply/Quote
Injuries is one thing but getting beat by every slant the Bucs run is poor execution.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Guys like Ossai, Tufele, and Gunter are going to have to step up. Offense is getting whomped by rush 5 and cbs expecting vertical routes. 
Reply/Quote
I turned off the announcers- I hate Tony Romo
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 07:34 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: Well this is terrible.

On a week when Baltimore loses and we could take over the division we come out flat. They are being so out coached so far this is ugly
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 07:36 PM)casear2727 Wrote: We did vs the Chiefs twice while you were telling everyone that our team would never win another game. Obviously never played the game, I get it.

But he was great at opening up the Capri Sun and passing it out to all the players.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 07:29 PM)higgy100 Wrote: Not flowering but I read yours and I don't know how many other people talking about what a bum Brady is. Calling him a noodle arm and cinci. should blow his team out. My God man how long have you been a Bengals fan and a fan of the nfl? Bangles have played their ass off the last 3 months and they're due for a stinker.

Idk what not flowering means. 
Reply/Quote
6 Bengals there and the guy is still wide open wtf
Reply/Quote
The Whole Defense has looked lost. Can’t find one bright spot so far
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 07:37 PM)GridironMonarch Wrote: Pullin' in here a little late. Is it as bad as it looks so far...?

Probably worse? Bucs missed a FG.

Bright side: can't go down 33-0, so don't even need to Vikings the second half.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
This always had the potential to be a banana skin game but there’s no excuses for this.

Middle of the field open time after time after time.

No pressure the oline looking like it’s the first two weeks of the season Burrow half asleep.

The riot act better be read at halftime because this is unacceptable.
Reply/Quote
Brady divorced to get 8 rings
Reply/Quote
42 - 6 final
Reply/Quote
So glad we burned 2 TO's on D there and have none left now.
Reply/Quote
Damn Cinci DBs sucking as usual
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 07:37 PM)cincyfan429 Wrote: On a week when Baltimore loses and we could take over the division we come out flat. They are being so out coached so far this is ugly

They aren't getting out coached. They have no way to get to the quarterback. they're damn near the worst team in the NFL getting to the quarterback and that's with their best pass rusher. You simply can't let number 12 sit back there and do what he wants. There ain't no coaching to stop that. I have to trade scores with them today and after that first drive when we were driving down and throw the pic that just changed momentum.

You're facing the greatest quarterback in the history of the game that many on this site called a noodle arm coming off a terrible game last week. TB fighting for their lives to win their division.You don't think this guy has a lot of pride?
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 07:37 PM)Bilbo Saggins Wrote: Guys like Ossai, Tufele, and Gunter are going to have to step up. Offense is getting whomped by rush 5 and cbs expecting vertical routes. 

Sometimes theres too many injuries. Those guys are bench guys for a reason.

The corners have to play better. Im assuming our playbook is really bare right now with everyone hurt but at a certain points you cant give up 19 straight slants
-Housh
Reply/Quote
For a game that started off so good, moving the ball, seems like a year ago now
Reply/Quote