Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 15 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Buccaneers***
(12-18-2022, 09:32 PM)BengalB Wrote: That's what I thought. Because there was not that much time left, unless it's because I'm in another time zone.

Weird.

He loves padding his stats regardless. Whether he's down big and has no way to come back, or up huge and just feels like rubbing it in. This (along with his typical refusal to shake hands w/ the opposing quarterback when he loses) is why a lot of people dislike him.
Build a great wall up front to protect Burrow!
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 09:27 PM)casear2727 Wrote: There is a huge difference in being worried versus saying the game is over, we will get blown out and get beat next week too....

I mean Brady was 89-0 leading by 17 at home, so it’s not really unfounded, but getting beat next week is a little much.
Reply/Quote
Brady does this a lot. I’m near Tampa. Even Buc fans get rankled by it.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Brady with the lack of sportsmanship
Reply/Quote
What an amazing victory! It was feeling very Brownsesque after that int! But the team hung in there and overcame it! What a win!
Reply/Quote
I saw him shake hands with Joe and he then ran off
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 09:34 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: I mean Brady was 89-0 leading by 17 at home, so it’s not really unfounded, but getting beat next week is a little much.

If the KC games last year taught us anything, its never give up before halftime......

Reply/Quote
Just stopping in to see if anyone knows anything about CTB injury?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 09:27 PM)WhodeyRay Wrote: Romo is the new Phil Simms. Average QB know it all in the booth. Both very punchable faces too.

He wishes. Simms won a SB. Maybe two (hurt when they beat the Bills, I think). 
Reply/Quote
Brady should have taking his retirement is a massive understatement.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 09:34 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: I mean Brady was 89-0 leading by 17 at home, so it’s not really unfounded, but getting beat next week is a little much.

That record is still intact: 89-0 at home leading 17-0 by halftime, not 17-3.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 09:35 PM)casear2727 Wrote: If the KC games last year taught us anything, its never give up before halftime......

No doubt, but unfortunately for more than a few on this board that fact will never sink in.  
Reply/Quote
Haven't checked in during the game, how bad was the wrist slitting and how much blood on the floor?
Reply/Quote
So Brady walks off the field.. Anyone really care? Joe's the bigger man.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 09:38 PM)grampahol Wrote: So Brady walks off the field.. Anyone really care? Joe's the bigger man.. 

He shook hands with Burrow.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 09:37 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Haven't checked in during the game, how bad was the wrist slitting and how much blood on the floor?

They were probably in here saying the Bengals would win 5 games this year, max.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 09:37 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Haven't checked in during the game, how bad was the wrist slitting and how much blood on the floor?

Cincinnati was going to be sold for a run down riverboat to Louisville and renamed Louinnati.. 

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 07:47 PM)higgy100 Wrote: Not sure anybody needs it or certainly doesn't like it but it does happen to teams. Dallas has a 21-point lead today and loses a game to jacksonville. Bears could have certainly beaten the eagles. KC got lucky as hell to beat houston.

Bengals have won 9 out of their last 11 games and one of those games in Baltimore they probably should have won if ZTaylor didn't get cute. It's just really no way to sustain this and what you're seeing Philadelphia do this year is certainly not the norm.

I love how this guy just absolutely disappeared the 2nd half. What a freaking loser. How can an obvious non Bengals fan not get banned? I guess it wasn't jungle noise but what a joke of a poster. 

Talking crap about other posters the entire 1st half then bail. Weak.
Reply/Quote
So everyone was completely calm and rational in this thread when we got down 17-0 right? :lol:

I’m going to have to read through it when I get a chance. I have a feeling there’s probably some comedy gold.

Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 09:39 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: He shook hands with Burrow.

Did he? Well I'm impressed.. 

Reply/Quote