Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 15 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Buccaneers***
Apple and Bates each dropped INTs on that drive.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Tuopu great job.

Great job by the D
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Again, hoping both of these drives were an anomaly
Reply/Quote
Watch the fake
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Sorry Jesse but the best catch it every time.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
3 but no TD
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 06:41 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Bates. Oh my

That may have been a pick 6 if he had held on to that. Nobody on that side of the field and he was catching that ball in stride.
Reply/Quote
Fire Bates
Reply/Quote
Good to hold them to a FG. Wth was up with our defense. They have to step it up
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 06:41 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Bates. Oh my

A $20 million safety catches that. 
Reply/Quote
If Joe can clear the LOS with his passes this drive, it’s time for a steady diet of Mitchell Wilcox.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Full disclosure....i absolutely HATE DBs that cannot catch. Dropping wide open picks would be the easiest way to ride the bench on coach Housh's team.

Part of the play is making the play presented. Dropping INT may as well be as bad as whiffing sacks
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Joe and cia were playing well, that tipped pass was just an unfortunate play.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 06:43 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: If Joe can clear the LOS with his passes this drive, it’s time for a steady diet of Mitchell Wilcox.

Time to get Wilcox involved...
Reply/Quote
Damn, guy breaks up a td pass and everyone hates him.
Reply/Quote
Waiting for the 2nd half....
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
How does a 6' 4" QB get so many balls batted down? Its not like hes kyler murray
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 06:41 PM)Joelist Wrote: Apple and Bates each dropped INTs on that drive.
Apple is a 4th string DB so no issue with him.

Bates has to make that play.

You hope he makes a play like that in the playoffs tho, which he has done so ill chill. BUt i dont like that drop. Apples drop in comparison was alright as he was moving full speed to the ball. Bates had teh easiest pick ever. Brady never saw him
-Housh
Reply/Quote
The Wendy’s commercial where they stretch the cheese on the chicken sandwich? How did they cut the sandwich in half without slicing the cheese in half?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Who Dey!!!
Reply/Quote