Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Week 15 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Vikings***
There is the taunting penalty
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 05:48 PM)Trademark Wrote: I just want the goof ball ginger gone

Even when Palmer was bad, I still liked watching him play.  I flat don't like Dalton's game.  His style is never inspiring and the team needs a change at that position.
Reply/Quote
I kinda think the Vikings got robbed there. His own teammate stopped him as he stood up, so he really couldn't go away from CJ
Reply/Quote
The announcers are idiots this isn’t the first time Zimmer has faced us
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 05:47 PM)Stonyhands Wrote: McCarron’s first Drive = TD

Dalton’s = nothing

Holy hell. I like McCarron, but come on. It's garbage time. He comes in and completes a pass...Macaroni Nation has a collective orgasm.

[Image: sex-9.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 05:55 PM)Von Cichlid Wrote: Even when Palmer was bad, I still liked watching him play.  I flat don't like Dalton's game.  His style is never inspiring and the team needs a change at that position.

Neither Dalton nor Palmer are as bad as this franchise made them.  Oy.  Maybe the next schlub who gets drafted by us wises up and doesn't sign that extension.
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 05:55 PM)Von Cichlid Wrote: Even when Palmer was bad, I still liked watching him play.  I flat don't like Dalton's game.  His style is never inspiring and the team needs a change at that position.

Yeah, at least Palmer could throw a ball more than 50 yards accurately
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 05:55 PM)Von Cichlid Wrote: Even when Palmer was bad, I still liked watching him play.  I flat don't like Dalton's game.  His style is never inspiring and the team needs a change at that position.

You’ll hate his game worse when he’s winning games against us as a Texan.
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 05:57 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: You’ll hate his game worse when he’s winning games against us as a Texan.

Dalton is a year late to demand a trade to his hometown team ala Palmer and Boomer.  He was warned...
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 05:56 PM)Trademark Wrote: The announcers are idiots this isn’t the first time Zimmer has faced us

In the regular season it is...
Reply/Quote
Quick, get Andre a cheeseburger!!
Reply/Quote
THis team looks so not concerned.

Poor effort.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
At least AJM fails on 4th down like a real man/leader unlike wimpy Dalton.
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 05:57 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: You’ll hate his game worse when he’s winning games against us as a Texan.

No doubt. The Texans are going to abandon DeShawn Watson to bring in Average Andy
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 05:56 PM)Trademark Wrote: The announcers are idiots this isn’t the first time Zimmer has faced us

At least we get a break for four years.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote

They would be crazy to bench Watson for him. 
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 05:59 PM)Nately120 Wrote: At least AJM fails on 4th down like a real man/leader unlike wimpy Dalton.

Think what AJM could have done with a solid line, unselfish receivers, competent coaches.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 06:01 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Think what AJM could have done with a solid line, unselfish receivers, competent coaches.  

Would it lead to a better completion percentage than the 50% that both QBs put up?
Reply/Quote
Not sure what I can say that hasn't already been said about that pile of crap we just watched.
[Image: 6zwk79.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 05:59 PM)bfine32 Wrote: No doubt. The Texans are going to abandon DeShawn Watson to bring in Average Andy

Every time someone finds out I am a Bengal's fan the first thing they say is that they like Dalton.

The key here is that they like Dalton as a Bengal's QB.  I wish one could conduct a pole to see exactly how many fans would want Dalton starting on their team.  That number would be surprising to many of his supporters I would imagine.
Reply/Quote