Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 15 GameDay Thread - Raiders @ Bengals***
(12-16-2018, 06:05 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Hat trick for Geno!

Geno is a sprinter amongst cripples!!!!!!!!

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2018, 06:06 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Much better than my success rating when I tried Tinder for a month...  Sad

Stop swiping on dudes...

Hilarious
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2018, 06:06 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: The Raiders are tanking. We get a meaningless win that hurts our draft slotting and increases the odds of yet another Marv year.

Yay?   WhoDey2  Wasted  :giggle:

Enjoy a Sunday game man. 
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2018, 03:03 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Reminder that Bengals CBs still have a collective 0 INTs this year.

I almost refuse to believe it is possible for 3 first round corners to go an entire season with 0 INTs. You almost have to try at that point.

- - - - - -
Also Marvin keeps deferring every week with the worst defense in the NFL.

So the Bengals win with no offense?
Reply/Quote
Did the clock move on that 2nd down play?
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2018, 06:08 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Stop swiping on dudes...

Hilarious

What if they look like Chris Hemsworth or Ryan Reynolds!?

Asking for my wife... 

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
Damn dead cat bounce.
Never thought I'd EVER be this indifferent about a Bengal win.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2018, 06:10 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: What if they look like Chris Hemsworth or Ryan Reynolds!?

Asking for my wife... 

If those are the guys you wife wants to see you with, that's none of my business!
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2018, 06:12 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: If those are the guys you wife wants to see you with, that's none of my business!

Got me there. LMAO

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
Driskel's rating is over 50 now!!!!!!!

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
paid attendance 44,568...that's at least 15,000 more than actual were there

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2018, 06:09 PM)Synric Wrote: Enjoy a Sunday game man. 

Can't, sorry. As long as Marv is patrolling the sidelines and Mikey is alive, this team's ceiling is forever capped.

Glad others can enjoy meaningless December games, but I want a little more after 25 years (my entire fandom) of not seeing playoff wins.

3 straight losing seasons is also a tad frustrating. 1 win against a garbage tanking Raiders team does little to alleviate that.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2018, 06:13 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Driskel's rating is over 50 now!!!!!!!

Unfortunately his completion percentage is not Sad
Reply/Quote
This is what winning a game feels like ?
Reply/Quote
DRISKEL in winning formation!!! wow
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2018, 06:13 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Can't, sorry. As long as Marv is patrolling the sidelines and Mikey is alive, this team's ceiling is forever capped.

Glad others can enjoy meaningless December games, but I want a little more after 25 years (my entire fandom) of not seeing playoff wins.

We all want more.  get over yourself.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2018, 06:13 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Can't, sorry. As long as Marv is patrolling the sidelines and Mikey is alive, this team's ceiling is forever capped.

You may as well enjoy it. There is no evidence to suggest losing will lead to Marvin being fired. 
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2018, 06:14 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: DRISKEL in winning formation!!!  wow

And we all know that he can give himself up with a knee down!
Reply/Quote
Second straight entertaining game, including a good team-wide effort. Offense has a lot to improve on, along with committing way too many penalties. BUT big difference these past two games have been.

Now, fire the main coaching staff and get some people in here that will win it all next year! or at least a playoff game)
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
Is Dunlap over rated? I like him but it seems like he is average at best if we had better D-ends Geno would be hard to stop.
Reply/Quote