Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 15 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals***
Should have never happened because he missed an int earlier.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
So far the "officiating" tonight has been incredibly one sided favoring the Stealers with multiple BAD calls.
Reply/Quote
Two times WJ had a chance to make the game ending play and he blows it.
Reply/Quote
WJ3 can take a walk. Big time players don't come up that small when they're needed. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2020, 12:57 AM)Joelist Wrote: The fix is in...

What did they do pay WJ3 off? Cause he’s the one that dropped and easy INT and then took a PI.

Reply/Quote
Honestly that call was pretty weak. I didn’t see him grab him. Just tried to jump up and play the ball.

That drive showcased why WJ3 isn’t elite though.
Reply/Quote
The question is... what Bengal player will kick us in the sack?
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Looked like PI to me, but maybe I'm a ref who has been compensated to find fault in a shoddy Bengals defender.
Reply/Quote
That was such bs in the interference!!! WTF!!
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2020, 12:58 AM)Synric Wrote: Ticky tacky he didnt impede the receivers ability to catch by turning him. Sad thing is that ball wasnt even catchable.

This^ and it wasn't even catchable

Reply/Quote
(12-22-2020, 12:57 AM)Wyche Wrote: I think I'm still good with keeping Lawson and not overpaying 22. Big money DBs make that play and win the game. I know everyone ain't Prime Time, but damn man.

I'm not saying sign him back or not, but I wonder how many CBs get that called at that point in a game, if the roles were reversed, that's a no call
Reply/Quote
Impressive...it’s a whole new level of garbage. Drop easy pick and commit PI in the end zone on fourth down all on the same drive. Mike Brown will reward him with a 10 year 400million contract.
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2020, 12:57 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Interesting, we seem to be pretty split on whether that was a dumbass PI call or WJIII is the dumbass for legit committing it.

I don't think it's PI, but he shoulda had that pick. I said it'd bite us....and, well?

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
That wasn't PI.
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2020, 12:57 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Interesting, we seem to be pretty split on whether that was a dumbass PI call or WJIII is the dumbass for legit committing it.

We need to just accept when one of ours makes a bad play. Right in front of a ref, too.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2020, 12:57 AM)Joelist Wrote: The fix is in...

Nahhhhhh it was a fair call.  At any other point in the game the ref may have held the flag, but not in that circumstance
Reply/Quote
Call it guys do the Bengals find a way to lose this one as usual with 5:30 to play?
Reply/Quote
Is this the same old bengals, or have they turned the corner. Time to put up or shut up
Reply/Quote
The bengals absolutely control their own destiny right now.
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2020, 12:57 AM)cinci4life Wrote: Didn't look like PI to begin with.

Looked very much like it. Bang bang and i looked for the flag instantly.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote