Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 15 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals***
Way to guarantee a losing season. Screw this team.
Reply/Quote
The Run, Run, Pass, Punt offense didn't quite get it done in the 2nd half.

Couple that with critical penalties on defense and you get a loss.
Reply/Quote
Weakest PI ever, by the weakest team mentally. **** Marvin
Reply/Quote
BooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Reply/Quote
That shot of Dre K smiling on the sideline will burn in my memory forever. SMH!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2016, 06:12 PM)kevin Wrote: Second half was all Steelers....Steelers Defense SLAMMED THE DOOR SHUT......Bengals D only gave up one TD....but all those long field goals......Steelers have found a kicker and they will be a play-off team to deal with.....
No, horrible play calling doomed this team. Steelers looked horrible in this game. They will be an easy out.
Reply/Quote
J Hill 20 rushes 42 yards, 2.2 YPC, WHY! WHY O-LINE!! WHY J HIL!!!
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
lol......and Dalton sucks too
Reply/Quote
Yep, the Bengals deserve to lose. I guess this is the point where I can lament the how poorly the Bengals have used the players who could have helped them most. I hope they can go somewhere else next season where they can at least play.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2016, 06:17 PM)bengal kitten uk Wrote: Weakest PI ever, by the weakest team mentally. **** Marvin

Kirkpatrick grabbed Brown on atleast 3 passes in the 2nd Half.

It was kind of week...and with safety help over top unnecessary.

And most important...it was STUPID. Why grab Brown there?
Reply/Quote
Do you really need to call the PI in that situation? I'm watching on my phone, kinda small screen, was it obvious?
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2016, 06:13 PM)bengals73 Wrote: Not that I really thought the Bengals would win today, but to be up 20-6 .. and have the F***** steelers come back and the Offense not even cross the 50 yard line in the 2nd half

PURELY PATHETIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's said is they mentioned when we were at 17 that the Steelers are 0-5 when giving up 21 or more this season.  We then kicked the FG to get to 20...
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2016, 06:15 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Why not have the refs end it. Very weak bs flag.

Eh, we ended it when we decided to no longer block, tackle and rush the QB to go along with collapsing in on ourselves like a dying star.
Reply/Quote
Fire Marvin with literal fire.
Reply/Quote
Not fired after this game, the Franchise cabI just move to Las Vegas. I don't care
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2016, 06:18 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: That shot of Dre K smiling on the sideline will burn in my memory forever. SMH!

Yeah he's dead to me.

Reply/Quote
(12-18-2016, 06:14 PM)bengal kitten uk Wrote: How many games is that this year where we've scored 0 in the second half? How many where we've scored more than 7?

Appalling.

Thats our coaching for ya. How can anyone be shocked with the way this game went. We look great in the first, play the classic Marvin Lewis Prevent Offense and the D has its typical undisciplined 2nd half. Not shocked at all. Blow this shit show up.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2016, 06:18 PM)drgonzo Wrote: Do you really need to call the PI in that situation? I'm watching on my phone, kinda small screen, was it obvious?

It wasn't obvious. He didn't tackle him or anything.

He did kind of grab him...had he not done it...I doubt Brown made the catch.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2016, 06:19 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: What's said is they mentioned when we were at 17 that the Steelers are 0-5 when giving up 21 or more this season.  We then kicked the FG to get to 20...

They should rename the stadium to Pittsburgh Stadium
Reply/Quote
what's Marvin's record vs Pitt? I know it isnt good. I also know if a Buckeye head coach had a similar record against Michigan while not winning any bowl games, they would be fired asap.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote