Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 15 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals***
I feel sorry for the citizens of Hamilton county paying taxes for such a crappy organization
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2016, 06:18 PM)ShowMeUrTDs Wrote: lol......and Dalton sucks too

Never going to win a big game with him.....unlike Big Ben who is money.
Reply/Quote
Lol pretty funny seeing everyone mad. This ain't new same let Downs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2016, 06:18 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: That shot of Dre K smiling on the sideline will burn in my memory forever. SMH!

Their HC does it every day so why should the players be any different?

This whole organization is sad and soft.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2016, 06:15 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Kirkpatrick, I am done with you.
You saw a penalty on that play?
Reply/Quote
Mr. Giggles will have a hellova press conference after. I hope he spontaneously combusts during his BS speech! Friggin loser. He sucks! Dre K sucks! Defense payed well in 1st half, offense played well in first half. They were preached something during the half, and it wasn't winning. I hate losing to these ass hats! Totally unacceptable.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2016, 06:19 PM)JumboTron Wrote: Eh, we ended it when we decided to no longer block, tackle and rush the QB to go along with collapsing in on ourselves like a dying star.

True but Pitt gets stupid throwing the ball and refs bail them out yet again. Would have had a chance with much more time on the clock.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
Why do so many of you seem surprised with this outcome?
Reply/Quote
Marvball
Reply/Quote
There better be a pink slip on Marvin's desk when he gets to his office.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2016, 06:19 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: It wasn't obvious. He didn't tackle him or anything.

He did kind of grab him...had he not done it...I doubt Brown made the catch.

Had he not done it I think Brown would have had his season end by Iloka trying to jar the ball loose, and the Steelers would have cried "dirty" because their chance was blown because they were greedy.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2016, 06:22 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Why do so many of you seem surprised with this outcome?

Yep
Reply/Quote
The NFL should remove this team from Cincinnati. Take them to Las Vegas in the forced new ownership
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2016, 06:23 PM)Shady Wrote: The NFL should remove this team from Cincinnati. Take them to Las Vegas in the forced new ownership

I agree  
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2016, 06:23 PM)Shady Wrote: The NFL should remove this team from Cincinnati. Take them to Las Vegas in the forced new ownership

I actually completely agree with this
Reply/Quote
What adjustment did Zampese come up with at halftime? "Ok, we are going to crush the opposition with Jeremy freakin' Hill up the middle until the Steelers give up and we are not going to throw to Tyler Eifert at all in the second half" Winning on 3"
Reply/Quote
It's Keith Richards birthday. **** this team. Time to get high as **** and forget about this pathetic excuse of a team
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
Season over, but there's a few nothing games left to lose for picks.. Bad news is Osweiler benched so we'll lose to his backup and then on to Baltimore for another who cares game? Oh well.. it's been a sort of entertaining season, but not THAT entertaining. Look on the bright side..There's always the Reds!
I just knew that would excite everyone..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(12-18-2016, 06:24 PM)bengalhoel Wrote: What adjustment did Zampese come up with at halftime? "Ok, we are going to crush the opposition with Jeremy freakin' Hill up the middle until the Steelers give up and we are not going to throw to Tyler Eifert at all in the second half" Winning on 3"

Who is this Eifert you speak of?
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2016, 06:24 PM)bengalhoel Wrote: What adjustment did Zampese come up with at halftime? "Ok, we are going to crush the opposition with Jeremy freakin' Hill up the middle until the Steelers give up and we are not going to throw to Tyler Eifert at all in the second half" Winning on 3"

What adjustment?  The Steelers adjusted and the Bengals kept running Jeremy Hill up the gut.
Reply/Quote