Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 15 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals***
At least the 3rd quarter is finally over.. It seems like the 3rd is ALWAYS bad for us, but this season the 4th has been as well..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Welp if that wan't another 'Marvin Ball' quarter..

Think i'm gonna go see Star Wars. I've seen this game before.

Reply/Quote
Dalton to a wide open Timmons! Sigh.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2016, 05:26 PM)BleedNOrange Wrote: If this didn't happen every time, I'd be surprised.

Exactly 
Reply/Quote
WTF Andy!!!!
Reply/Quote
9 straight points and Steelers have ball back.....Now before you all start batching about Dalton, he is reason we jumped out to the lead.....We still have the lead, but Steelers have momentum.....DEFENSE.....GO JUNGLE.....
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2016, 05:27 PM)JumboTron Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]

Yup
Reply/Quote
We got this.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2016, 05:26 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I wonder what reality Dan Fouts lives in where that was "wrapped around the throat" and could even look like a horse collar tackle.

Also, the hell? Was that OL eligible? If so, why duck?

No, it's a penalty if he touches it.
Reply/Quote
Defense needs to come up with a play right now.. I'd like to see a pick 6 of Turdberger
Reply/Quote
Paulie showing yet again why he's unqualified to run a defense. Absolutely zero pressure on Ben all game.
Reply/Quote
Finally a holding call geez
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2016, 05:28 PM)matmaven Wrote: Bright side - If we lose, we'll get a higher draft pick we can blow on a CB or OT that can't play.  

Hilarious You said "if"  

Hilarious  Hilarious Hilarious
Reply/Quote
"23-20 soon"- Joe
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Only reasons they threw the flag was they knew Peko couldn't moonwalk...
Reply/Quote
Best run block Bodine has had all season. Unfortunately, it was a pass play. He is so bad.
Reply/Quote
So Bodine thinks it is a running play and goes downfield. Dalton thinks his OL isn't a bunch of yards so he throws to the Bengals jersey. Bengals jersey ducks, easy INT.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Marvins halftime speech: : Lose God Damnit, we need to lose. I need this friggin franchise to think they need me to rebuild this team! We are out a lot of starters, and you bastards are playing with too much heart. This is a game. It's a god damned game! Stop taking pride in what you do. It's not all about you! Next guy who does something positive, I'm fining your ass! This is not how the NFL works. So, pull your head out of your asses and lose this game! But make it close! giggle giggle."
[Image: 442477217_947289567407463_69894548258261...e=6657196A]

Reply/Quote
27-17 Ravens Sad
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Our Zone coverage has a lot of "Dead Zones"
Reply/Quote