Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 15 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals***
If anyone is blaming the defense , you should be shot. Not saying anyone particular, but I know some people are cursing the defense. They've been on the field the whole second half due to 28, that's right 28, yards from our offense. Just horrible.
Thank the season. Run Marvin out of town. Put AJM on the trade block for an extra first round , see if anyone bites.
Reply/Quote
BAL wins, game over for season. We need M. lewis out first day of off season.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Steelers Oline>Bengals Oline.

That's the difference.
Reply/Quote
Really just a normal Marvin Lewis 2nd half in a big game fellas:

Totally vanilla prevent offense that can't score. Team shows complete lack of discipline.

I'm so shocked Ninja
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2016, 05:55 PM)Stonyhands Wrote: Doesn't matter anyways Baltimore is going to win.  All we can hope for now is losing out so we can give the next coaching staff better draft position.

I second, third, and fourth that statement
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2016, 05:55 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: 18 unanswered points. Time to nut up and respond Bengals! Do not let the Steelers walk out of PBS victorious...yet again.

I'd almost promise to blow you on Fountain Square if we win. That's how confident I am that we won't
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
Please put Burkhead back in the game!
Reply/Quote
Holy shit, great call Zampese.
Reply/Quote
J. Hill = 2.2 YPC.

SUXORS.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2016, 05:56 PM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: Fire Marvin now

You're wasting your time.  He isn't going anywhere.  This is our reality for next season as well.
Reply/Quote
Hill is horrible
Reply/Quote
Time for the patented Dalton 1st down scramble...
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2016, 05:56 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Really just a normal Marvin Lewis 2nd half in a big game fellas:

Totally vanilla prevent offense that can't score. Team shows complete lack of discipline.

I'm so shocked  Ninja

Yup very typical.
Reply/Quote
4 and out. Mercifully this game is about to be over.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2016, 05:56 PM)zygrot24 Wrote: If anyone is blaming the defense , you should be shot. Not saying anyone particular, but I know some people are cursing the defense. They've been on the field the whole second half due to 28, that's right 28, yards from our offense. Just horrible.
Thank the season. Run Marvin out of town. Put AJM on the trade block for an extra first round , see if anyone bites.

I'm not blaming the defense.  I'm just saying Kirkpatrick sucks and should be cut
Reply/Quote
Marv's got the runny toddler snot nose. Looks very professional
Reply/Quote
That's right Marvin, clap clap let's go.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Marvin outcoached at halftime again? Shocked.
Reply/Quote
Anyone want to ask again if the Bengals are better without A.J. Green?
Reply/Quote
Anyone still think we're better without AJ?

Reply/Quote