Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 15 GameDay Thread - Vikings @ Bengals***
Just HAAAAAD to use a trick play, and now we trail...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Defensive woes continue. Shine one week then wreak the next.
Reply/Quote
Well they didn’t even slow them down. I don’t think they even had a second and five.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Wow- that’s some bad defense. BAAAD
Reply/Quote
It looked so easy, hope the Vikings stall after this.
Reply/Quote
I don’t understand why the Vikings didn’t run a triple reverse halfback option pass there…..
Reply/Quote
Same old Bungles..
Reply/Quote
Bengals Defense offered no resistance on that drive.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
“Hope we don’t lose Lou!”

Right. He’s been putrid this year. And the replacements we brought in for our FA losses have been pathetic (looking at you, Nick Scott).
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
I bet that "cutsie" play is gonna cost us. Zac has to stop calling that shit. There's only ONE QB on the field and that's Browning.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 03:25 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Wow- that’s some bad defense. BAAAD

2nd and 2 was their longest 2nd down xD
Reply/Quote
Atrocious start. 1st opening series drive TD for them all season. After Zac spotted them 4.

Reply/Quote
Only the Bengals D could give the Vikings their first opening drive of the year with a TD, in mid-December.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
That was ugly. Lou Anarumo needs to tighten up the run defense while the offense is on the field. Every crappy offense gets well against the Bengals.
Reply/Quote
Hmmm.. Not good D.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 03:26 PM)Joelist Wrote: Same old Bungles..

It was just their first drive. Relax.
Reply/Quote
It's gonna be a long game if we let them run like that
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 03:26 PM)bengalrick Wrote: I don’t understand why the Vikings didn’t run a triple reverse halfback option pass there…..

Doesn’t seem fair does it?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
First opening drive TD this season for Vikings. That tracks. Many teams get their first/best against Cincy
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 03:25 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Just HAAAAAD to use a trick play, and now we trail...

Agree. Trick play was not warranted at that time. Do that when you’re up a couple scores or desperate. Which category did this trick play fall in? We sure were not up 2 scores so..
Reply/Quote