Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 15 GameDay Thread - Vikings @ Bengals***
Crap punt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 04:12 PM)Bengalion Wrote: Not funny Joe

Our offense has been a total joke.  And the defense?  Pretty hysterical themselves 
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 04:12 PM)Bengalion Wrote: Not funny Joe

No but some of the Joe needs to learn from Jake takes have been…
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Ugh.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Bad by Browning there. Inaccurate throw to Sample and then terrible sack loss
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 04:12 PM)Housh Wrote: Zac’s dumbass call in the 1st still hurting the team

Should be 10-7

Yes and that is typical of Zac

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Not saying you are going to convert 3rd and 24 but Trayveon Williams up the middle just seemed like such a weak quitter play.

......and then a 36 yard punt.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Back to the Future Week Two...
Reply/Quote
37 yard punt. Brad Robbins is pure basura.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
That punt was against the wind. It fluttered like a wounded mallard.
Reply/Quote
Put McCarron in. I saw enough of Browning today
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 04:14 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Not saying you are going to convert 3rd and 24 but Trayveon Williams up the middle just seemed like such a weak quitter play.

......and then a 36 yard punt.

Making them burn a TO and getting some yards I’m guessing.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Definitely didn't think they'd lose today, the loss should have come from the PITT/KC/CLE part of the schedule lol. **** the vikings!
Reply/Quote
Have to get a new punter. This guy just ain’t it. This is where you need to boom one and he can’t.
Reply/Quote
The Fans always Boo that play. 3rd and 24 and you call a run. It's the smart play. Fans would Boo Paul Brown also, but it's the smart play. The stupid play was Washington in Super Bowl throwing an interception in that position for a way too easy score.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
They actually wasted a draft pick on this waste of a punter…..
Reply/Quote
So far passing too much and too much shotgun - it's like they forgot how they were playing it the last couple of games. Defense meanwhile has been a sieve bailed out by a couple of big plays.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 04:13 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Seeing today why Burrow got paid…

Sans the last two plays, what would've been different with Burrow?  The missed deep ball was on the WR.  Tee's drop was perfectly catchable.  Burrow doesn't play defense.  The only thing that might be different is the end of the opening drive, Joe would might have refused to call the TE pass.
Reply/Quote
Can't be giving up a TD here.

Vikings gonna get two back to back drives. Defense has to hold on at least one of these drives for sure
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 04:14 PM)Tony Wrote: Put McCarron in. I saw enough of Browning today

We’re not even close to considering this!
Reply/Quote