Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 15 GameDay Thread - Vikings @ Bengals***
Scientology is advertising on TV now. Bold move.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Given how things have gone I'm okay if the Bengals go in to the half down 7-3. So hope the D hold up here. It could have been worse I guess.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 04:14 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Not saying you are going to convert 3rd and 24 but Trayveon Williams up the middle just seemed like such a weak quitter play.

......and then a 36 yard punt.

We’ve seen Chase convert a 3rd and 27. At least take a shot and give him a chance to break something.

Reply/Quote
Vikings have to be saying to themselves "How the hell are we only up 7-3?"
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 04:16 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Scientology is advertising on TV now. Bold move.

They also have their own channel...
Reply/Quote
He kind of bobbled it
Reply/Quote
That's a catch
Reply/Quote
Jesus it was a six yard play.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
That’s too close. But Gene Steratore has never seen a replay that favors the Bengals
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 04:15 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Sans the last two plays, what would've been different with Burrow?  The missed deep ball was on the WR.  Tee's drop was perfectly catchable.  Burrow doesn't play defense.  The only thing that might be different is the end of the opening drive, Joe would might have refused to call the TE pass.

I think they would have more points for sure. I believe Burrow would have slightly under thrown that deep one so that he could get it for sure.

Also, his scrambling/pocket presence would have avoided that huge sack.
Just opinion but I think they miss him today.
Reply/Quote
What a catch
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Let's go already. This nonsense disrupts the flow of the game.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 04:16 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: We’ve seen Chase convert a 3rd and 27. At least take a shot and give him a chance to break something.

Heck go deep. Worst thing would be a pick way down the field, might even be better field position than our punt.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Just ***** give it to them.

Reply/Quote
Nfl.network sucks. Can they drag this on anymore. The refs suck too
Reply/Quote
Vikings HC looks like the MAD Magazine guy
Reply/Quote
worse d in the league
Reply/Quote
Lou sucks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 04:18 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Heck go deep. Worst thing would be a pick way down the field, might even be better field position than our punt.

You ain’t kidding.

Reply/Quote
Is that zone defense or no defense
Reply/Quote