Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 15 GameDay Thread - Vikings @ Bengals***
(12-16-2023, 06:36 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: An appropriate one. Now leave.

You seem unnecessarily angry. All I did was shit on a nickname, and say I hope our best player is ok. Take your meds.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Everyone stop bickering please! You’re ruining my craft brew-induced win buzz.
Reply/Quote
Im sorry but my game ball goes to Jake and Boyd
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 06:39 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: You seem unnecessarily angry. All I did was shit on a nickname, and say I hope our best player is ok. Take your meds.

Know what? You’re right. That was overly hostile and I apologize.

Who dey.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 06:41 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Know what? You’re right. That was overly hostile and I apologize.

Who dey.

Cheers

Reply/Quote
It must be nice to the Steelers and never play an away game. Lucas Oil Stadium is filled with yellow towel-waving freaks.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 06:41 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Know what? You’re right. That was overly hostile and I apologize.

Who dey.

Classy post man. Respect
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 06:34 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Wow…what kind of reaction is this to me saying I hope Chase is ok??

The CB and Ham radio folks call it "Over"

(12-16-2023, 06:35 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: Let’s not forget, we gave up over 400 yards to a QB with 1 previous start

???

He's started more games than Browning in his career
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 06:40 PM)Housh Wrote: Im sorry but my game ball goes to Jake and Boyd

Jake made some sick throws today
That pass to Boyd was perfect and while on the run in a must have play.

Didn’t get credit for 2 great Tee passes too.
-The horrible non PI call
-The almost great catch but last second bobble
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 06:47 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: It must be nice to the Steelers and never play an away game. Lucas Oil Stadium is filled with yellow towel-waving freaks.

Can’t stand them
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 06:47 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: It must be nice to the Steelers and never play an away game. Lucas Oil Stadium is filled with yellow towel-waving freaks.
Hoping the Colts send the Stoolers faithful home with an 8hr+ drive back home of bickering and fighting in their rusted out wood panel station wagons. Hopefully there's terrible traffic along the way too, add some drive time to the trip!
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 06:39 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Everyone stop bickering please! You’re ruining my craft brew-induced win buzz.
Gross drink PBR like a man
Reply/Quote
Officiating was complete dog shit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
I think we are supposed to root for the Steelers right? Then why am I calling the Colts all sorts of names right now?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 06:54 PM)The D.O.Z. Wrote: Hoping the Colts send the Stoolers faithful home with an 8hr+ drive back home of bickering and fighting in their rusted out wood panel station wagons. Hopefully there's terrible traffic along the way too, add some drive time to the trip!

Lolol !!

Ps. So nice to be in 3rd place for the first time all season.

And over the Stoolers who are in 4th

Who Dey lol.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 07:07 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: Officiating was complete dog shit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The no call was really bad. They didn’t call a lot of penalties, and I’m ok with that, but you gotta call that one, and not shake your head like a smug jackass.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 07:10 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I think we are supposed to root for the Steelers right? Then why am I calling the Colts all sorts of names right now?

Nope

Someone posted a link somewhere - we would rather have the Stoolers lose

Edit. It was Reuben … here ya go:
https://www.cincyjungle.com/2023/12/14/23998502/bengals-rooting-guide-afc-playoff-picture-week-15-2023nfl-playoffs

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 06:54 PM)The D.O.Z. Wrote: Hoping the Colts send the Stoolers faithful home with an 8hr+ drive back home of bickering and fighting in their rusted out wood panel station wagons. Hopefully there's terrible traffic along the way too, add some drive time to the trip!

I don’t really think there are a ton of Steelers fans that make these trips. They have a lot of fans across the country.

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 07:12 PM)Whacked Wrote: Nope

Yes but, It dont really matter to me. Steelers are POS and need to lose every game they play. We will deal with the rest next week. 
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 07:12 PM)Whacked Wrote: Nope

Edit. It was Reuben … here ya go:
https://www.cincyjungle.com/2023/12/14/23998502/bengals-rooting-guide-afc-playoff-picture-week-15-2023nfl-playoffs

Ok I thought I saw a post that said root for Steelers. That makes my life easier. Thanks.

Reply/Quote