Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 16 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns***
(12-23-2018, 05:49 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Guess I'm the only one who thought Mayfield staring down Hue was ***** hilarious.

Yeah, I'm fine with it.  There is also a pretty decent chance we are all going to be giving Hue the death-stare any day now if he becomes the HC.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 05:49 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Guess I'm the only one who thought Mayfield staring down Hue was ***** hilarious.

You’re not alone. He was essentially saying “Had you started me, you might still be the head coach here.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 05:49 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Guess I'm the only one who thought Mayfield staring down Hue was ***** hilarious.

Had it been any other two teams involved, I'd agree.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 05:50 PM)bjf123 Wrote: Without wholesale changes to the coaching staff, we’re looking at becoming the division doormat for the foreseeable future.

Yep,

It's hard to imagine how MB can be stupid enough to bring these clowns back, but it's a good bet he will.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 05:51 PM)I_C_DeadPeople Wrote: It was hilarious. And folks here may call Mayfield all kinds of names but deep down they wish he was on our team. He has moxy and our team lacks it.

He also has an offensive line that knows how block. That tends to help. We haven't had that since 2015. 
Reply/Quote

Bit of immaturity on his part for sure, but it was funny. Just shows how much a joke the Bengals are for not only bringing Hue back as quickly as they did, but then have him on the sideline immediately. Just embarrassing.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 05:51 PM)Stonyhands Wrote: Mayfield is a little *****...it won’t be long before his antics get his ass handed to him.

Well, he beat us and big bad Burfict was in the locker room so I guess we're going to have to root for the Steelers to kill him for us?
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 05:51 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Yeah, I'm fine with it.  There is also a pretty decent chance we are all going to be giving Hue the death-stare any day now if he becomes the HC.  

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 05:51 PM)I_C_DeadPeople Wrote: It was hilarious. And folks here may call Mayfield all kinds of names but deep down they wish he was on our team. He has moxy and our team lacks it.

Mocking your former head coach that drafted you is moxie now? He hasn’t done shit...beating a team in such disarray such as the Bengals isn’t much to be smug about.

Baker is a *****...he was a ***** at Oklahoma and it’s only a matter of time before he becomes another failed Browns QB. He keeps up that attitude it’ll be sooner than later.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 05:51 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Baker Mayfield is a colossal douche. I’d like to pull his toenails out with tweezers.

But he's winning games and football isnt for emotional girls.
Reply/Quote

If he was Bengal doing the same stuff, he would have a statue of him built by fans. FFS look at how many Bengal fans have loved and defended Burfict, and he is a dirty ass player that intentionally tried to get players hurt, in some cases could have ended their careers. 
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 05:52 PM)bjf123 Wrote: You’re not alone. He was essentially saying “Had you started me, you might still be the head coach here.”

Hue did start him.

He played 6 games under Jackson...
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 05:53 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Bit of immaturity on his part for sure, but it was funny. Just shows how much a joke the Bengals are for not only bringing Hue back as quickly as they did, but then have him on the sideline immediately. Just embarrassing.

I'm not saying Mayfield has done anything in the NFL yet, but the world of sports is full of cocky d-bag players who are really good.  Plus it's pretty much the American dream to tell your former employers to sit on it, so why begrudge Mayfield for doing it after sticking it to Hue twice?
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 05:51 PM)Chezaugie Wrote: But give the Bengals a lower draft pick. Rooting for the Giants.

Zero confidence that they know what to do with a 1st round draft pick regardless of where it is at. Love to see Luck do well after all those injures. Good QB and a good dude.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 05:54 PM)Stonyhands Wrote: Mocking your former head coach that drafted you is moxie now?  He hasn’t done shit...beating a team in such disarray such as the Bengals isn’t much to be smug about.  

Baker is a *****...he was a ***** at Oklahoma and it’s only a matter of time before he becomes another failed Browns QB.  He keeps up that attitude it’ll be sooner than later.

Bengal fans are just jealous that Mayfield isn't on their team. He shows more fire than the entire Bengals team.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 05:53 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Well, he beat us and big bad Burfict was in the locker room so I guess we're going to have to root for the Steelers to kill him for us?

He gets T Sizzle next week...
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 05:56 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Hue did start him.

He played 6 games under Jackson...

Yep. I left out the word “sooner”.

Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 05:51 PM)Chezaugie Wrote: But give the Bengals a lower draft pick. Rooting for the Giants.

I'd rather have the Steelers choke away a playoff spot that have a slightly better draft pick that the Bengals will **** up. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 05:54 PM)Stonyhands Wrote: Mocking your former head coach that drafted you is moxie now?  He hasn’t done shit...beating a team in such disarray such as the Bengals isn’t much to be smug about.  

Baker is a *****...he was a ***** at Oklahoma and it’s only a matter of time before he becomes another failed Browns QB.  He keeps up that attitude it’ll be sooner than later.

Nobody knows what really happened in that locker room.  
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 05:55 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: But he's winning games and football isnt for emotional *****.

Two of his wins have come against us with barely any resistance. 

It just seems like acting like every single thing you do is epic wears out pretty quickly.  The Browns will win less games next year than this year.  And the Ravens will put a beat down on them next week.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote