Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 16 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns***
Swept by da browns ?
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 05:44 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Mayfield staring down our sideline after play, he's such an ass

Except to cops.

To them, he's a little *****...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Baker Mayfield staring at the sidelines. Someone hit that little punk please. Season is over just blast his stupid look face.
Reply/Quote
On the MOST IMPORTANT drive drive of the game, Atkins and Dunlap were not on the field. Not that it mattered, but great planning
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 05:41 PM)ah5 Wrote: If they come back and win this I will laugh my ass off, then be pissed, then happy, then ill go get lunch.

hahahahahahaha forgot to add the option TE to the house.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 05:44 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: I love how they still found a way to disappoint me in a game we were getting our ass kicked

That is the Bengal way.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
That actually is a 15 yard penalty...
Reply/Quote
Good ol' 2018...the year where we find out there is another QB in the division that will sweep us and be a big ol meanie d-bag about it, too.
Reply/Quote
What the **** do these guys practice all week long. Jesus Christ...How many ***** plays do we end up getting beat on because we’re in good position but are too god damned stupid to make a play on the ball.
Reply/Quote
Come on Indy.

A Colts victory can make the Steelers outside of the playoffs looking in...
Reply/Quote
Guess I'm the only one who thought Mayfield staring down Hue was ***** hilarious.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 05:45 PM)bengalhoel Wrote: Baker Mayfield staring at the sidelines. Someone hit that little punk please. Season is over just blast his stupid look face.

Get used to it. When we hire Hue next year we're going to get 16 more years of it.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 05:47 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Good ol' 2018...the year where we find out there is another QB in the division that will sweep us and be a big ol meanie d-bag about it, too.

Without wholesale changes to the coaching staff, we’re looking at becoming the division doormat for the foreseeable future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
This org is such an utter embarrassment.   Baker trolling Hue!  Lmao!  Only the Bengals bring back so many retreads so the Brown family can feel comfortable.  Such a joke.
Reply/Quote
Baker Mayfield is a colossal douche. I’d like to pull his toenails out with tweezers.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 05:49 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Guess I'm the only one who thought Mayfield staring down Hue was ***** hilarious.

It was hilarious. And folks here may call Mayfield all kinds of names but deep down they wish he was on our team. He has moxy and our team lacks it.
Fredtoast + Ignore = Forum bliss

Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 05:49 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Guess I'm the only one who thought Mayfield staring down Hue was ***** hilarious.

Nope, I loved it!!!
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 05:49 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Guess I'm the only one who thought Mayfield staring down Hue was ***** hilarious.

Probably.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 05:45 PM)bengalhoel Wrote: Baker Mayfield staring at the sidelines. Someone hit that little punk please. Season is over just blast his stupid look face.

Mayfield is a little *****...it won’t be long before his antics get his ass handed to him.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 05:48 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Come on Indy.

A Colts victory can make the Steelers outside of the playoffs looking in...

But give the Bengals a lower draft pick. Rooting for the Giants.
Reply/Quote