Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 16 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns***
(12-23-2018, 04:12 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: We’re not much better. At least they can beat Pittsburgh.

They lost to us... 
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Burfict is a punk bee-yotch
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 04:17 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I hope, add Nickerson, MJ, Redmond, Hart and others.

Not sure about Nickerson, but the contracts will be up for MJ, Redmond, and Hart.  Meaning, they would actually have to make a conscious decision to sign any of those guys back to the roster.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 04:21 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Not a good look.

par for the course
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
When Geno plays a competent line he disappears.

Defense has 0 sacks on 20 dropbacks for the Browns.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 04:21 PM)bengals73 Wrote: I'm pretty sure there is a free agent Veteran WR not playing that are 10 times better than Ross, Core and Erickson

Lafell is on a team but he is even better than these guys.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 04:21 PM)bengals73 Wrote: I'm pretty sure there is a free agent Veteran WR not playing that are 10 times better than Ross, Core and Erickson

What does it even matter? Our QB2 is horrible, and the OL gives him no time. Prime Jerry Rice wouldn’t help this team right now.

Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 04:22 PM)Millhouse Wrote: par for the course

Nah, he’s never done that kind of stuff to our own coaches and staff to my memory.

He at least usually saved his hostility for the opposing teams.

Reply/Quote
All right, they better come out running the triple option.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 04:22 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: They lost to us... 

And? They still beat a 1st place team.

Who’s the best team we beat all year? Baltimore? BFD

Reply/Quote
Does Hue have more trick plays up his sleeve for the 2nd half?
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 04:24 PM)Since82 Wrote: When Geno plays a competent line he disappears.

The defense held the Cleveland Browns the only 16 points I  the first half.

Which is actually amazing considering the offense just keeps giving the Browns the ball back.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 04:22 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Not sure about Nickerson, but the contracts will be up for MJ, Redmond, and Hart.  Meaning, they would actually have to make a conscious decision to sign any of those guys back to the roster.

Nickerson is signed through 2020 so I'd expect him back. Hopefully he's a special teams player because as a starter he's been terrible (along with every other linebacker on the roster).
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 04:24 PM)Since82 Wrote: When Geno plays a competent line he disappears.

Sure seems like it don’t it?

Reply/Quote
Player's updated slogan:

SEIZE THE DEY PAYCHECK! Ninja
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 04:21 PM)thompson19osu Wrote: I refuse to watch this team. Did I see the boxscore right??? Driskel with 3 yards passing the 1st half. 3???

No, you did not.

We had -15 yards passing for the half
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 04:30 PM)Synric Wrote: The defense held the Cleveland Browns the only 16 points I  the first half.

Which is actually amazing considering the offense just keeps giving the Browns the ball back.

They also gave up over 250 yards. The offense isn't helping, but the D looks overwhelmed as well.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 04:30 PM)Synric Wrote: The defense held the Cleveland Browns the only 16 points I  the first half.

Cleveland shot themselves in the foot with penalties. Our defense has been terrible.

Reply/Quote
36 total yards in the first half. Would be sad to not even break 100 yds.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 04:25 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Lafell is on a team but he is even better than these guys.

LaFell is on IR just like most receivers with Bengals on their resumes.

WE could have signed Dez Bryant

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote