Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 16 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns***
Are we going to be shutdown by the Browns ?

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
I call BS on that TD.

WRs were blocking way down field before the pass...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 04:49 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Both most likely.

If it'll help us get a new HC, I hope they can score 70.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
Gonna be fun to hear Mayfield talk frankly about the Bengals.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 04:44 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Pollak gets a pass for now.  That talent pool he has to work with is pretty terrible.

The Bengal OL talent pool needs no lifeguard
Fredtoast + Ignore = Forum bliss

Reply/Quote
I stepped out of the room a while did our pro bowl DT get any pressure on Mayfield yet?

Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 04:48 PM)Shady Wrote: Has this team quit, or are they just that bad?

Yes.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 04:50 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Are we going to be shutdown by the Browns ?

I think so.  Shutout.  No points.  Kaput!
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
We should just forfeit the game vs the squeelers. It's gonna be uglier.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 04:46 PM)Since82 Wrote: I'm not ready to give up on Pollack yet. I think he's getting about as much as he can from a steaming pile of garbage.

Agreed,

He has little to work with
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 04:50 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: I call BS on that TD.

WRs were blocking way down field before the pass...

They just showed the replay and you are wrong. 
Reply/Quote
This defense is a bunch of losers. Im sure Fred and Pistons will spin how Geno had a great game today.
Reply/Quote
Bobby Hart is trying to win the game ball by being spectacularly bad.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 04:50 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Gonna be fun to hear Mayfield talk frankly about the Bengals.

Maybe getting swept by Mayfield is long-term karmic retribution for Marvin saying he doesn't worry about midgets when he was talking about Manziel.
Reply/Quote
Where is Fred to tell us that all things are explainable with this bad team?
Fredtoast + Ignore = Forum bliss

Reply/Quote
Well on the bright side, Mikey-boy hates losing to Cleveland, right? I mean, obviously he has no problem losing to Pittsburgh over and over again. But he has a great disdain for Cleveland because they were mean to his daddy that one time.

I can’t imagine Mikey-boy is okay with this. Maybe getting swept by Cleveland will be the final nail in Marvs coffin.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 04:49 PM)bengalhoel Wrote: Marvins tackling drills are not working. We need a whole new coaching staff or watching this team is worthless next year.

But since Marvin took over as defensive coordinator we have been shutting people out !!
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 04:53 PM)I_C_DeadPeople Wrote: Where is Fred to tell us that all things are explainable with this bad team?

Give him a min. He’s coming up with an amazing stat how great the Bengals n Marvin Lewis are.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 04:54 PM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: But since Marvin took over as defensive coordinator we have been shutting people out !!

Only in Marv's dreams.

Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 04:53 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Well on the bright side, Mikey-boy hates losing to Cleveland, right? I mean, obviously he has no problem losing to Pittsburgh over and over again. But he has a great disdain for Cleveland because they were mean to his daddy that one time.

I can’t imagine Mikey-boy is okay with this. Maybe getting swept by Cleveland will be the final nail in Marvs coffin.

We can only hope ?
Reply/Quote