Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 16 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns***
(12-23-2018, 04:53 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Well on the bright side, Mikey-boy hates losing to Cleveland, right? I mean, obviously he has no problem losing to Pittsburgh over and over again. But he has a great disdain for Cleveland because they were mean to his daddy that one time.

I can’t imagine Mikey-boy is okay with this. Maybe getting swept by Cleveland will be the final nail in Marvs coffin.

He did say winning the last two games last year showed Marv hadn't lost the team and that's why he kept him. So, maybe getting blown out to end the season will have the opposite effect?
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 04:51 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I stepped out of the room a while did our pro bowl DT get any pressure on Mayfield yet?

You mean the one we decided to commit to instead of resigning the guard on the other team that is kicking our arse? Or the other one that we committed to instead of signing the "old" tackle that is still better than anyone we have on either line?

Anyway the answer is no..
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 04:54 PM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: But since Marvin took over as defensive coordinator we have been shutting people out !!

I cant watch anymore. It is sickening.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 04:53 PM)I_C_DeadPeople Wrote: Where is Fred to tell us that all things are explainable with this bad team?

He's search for some select cherry picked plays. Sadly, or maybe blessingly, there's fewer and fewer good plays for him to cherry pick from.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Shame on anyone that buys tickets to watch this team if Marvin or Hue is HC next season.

Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 04:51 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I stepped out of the room a while did our pro bowl DT get any pressure on Mayfield yet?

No but he did get the server to put extra cheese on his nachos at the refreshment stand... so...
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Has there been another designed QB run since that first offensive snap?
Reply/Quote
I think the lost decade has been found alive and well.  Lol
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 04:53 PM)I_C_DeadPeople Wrote: Where is Fred to tell us that all things are explainable with this bad team?

He will just put stats for you. Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 04:56 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: He did say winning the last two games last year showed Marv hadn't lost the team and that's why he kept him. So, maybe getting blown out to end the season will have the opposite effect?

We must pray.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
lets just kick the FG now, forget the TD, i just want 3 pts to avoid a shut out.
Reply/Quote
No flag?

"O]Uzamah trying to one arm it"

Because the other was being dragged down.

And offsides too....
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 04:57 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: No but he did get the server to put extra cheese on his nachos at the refreshment stand... so...

He can afford it!

Reply/Quote
Sad state of affairs.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 04:59 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: We must pray.

Pray that we can all stop being Bengals fans against all hope?
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Well can they mess the FG up and keep the shutout intact ?
Reply/Quote
Did any of you NOT see that coming?
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
How the hell was that not encroachment? My God
Reply/Quote
Should have kicked the FG like I said.
Reply/Quote
No shutout
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote