Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 16 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns***
Can this agony be over? God I hate the Browns...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
WTF ?

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
Dammit I want our Obie Dobie to play against their Oogie Boogie !
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Amazing what bringing in a competent GM can do...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 05:02 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: Can this agony be over? God I hate the Browns...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me too. Especially Mike.

Reply/Quote
The last time we got swept by the Browns was in 2002. 

That offseason we got a new head coach. 

I wish history would repeat itself. 
Reply/Quote
ONLY 4th and 22? They can at least manage to be 4th and 59! 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 04:58 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Has there been another designed QB run since that first offensive snap?

No. No RPO's, Zone Read's, Bootlegs, or anything that allows Driskel to use his best asset.

That is why Lazor needs to be fired. What difference does it make if Driskel gets hurt? We're not going anywhere any ways. Frickin' Baltimore is winning games running single wing football with their STARTER and will win a playoff game or two.
Reply/Quote
Bullock saves Marvin's job.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 05:03 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Me too. Especially Mike.

Touche
Fredtoast + Ignore = Forum bliss

Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 04:56 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: He did say winning the last two games last year showed Marv hadn't lost the team and that's why he kept him. So, maybe getting blown out to end the season will have the opposite effect?

Eh, I’m not getting my hopes up. This year Mikey-boys delusional excuse will be the injuries Whatever
Reply/Quote
There's our famous 3 point moral victory and easily the justification for keeping Marvin for 5 more years!
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
I was hoping we were going to go for it...
Reply/Quote
Can we wake up tomorrow to a Christmas miracle and find out Marvin and Hue have been fired PLEASE Santa.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 05:02 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Amazing what bringing in a competent GM can do...

and a front loader...

[Image: th?id=OIP.YRIvcZHikuaskvbt219OewHaFL&pid...=235&h=166]
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 05:03 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: The last time we got swept by the Browns was in 2002. 

That offseason we got a new head coach. 

I wish history would repeat itself. 

Oh my how I hope and pray !
Reply/Quote
Mikey is VERY predictable. Even if he cans Merv he will hire someone very familiar and make no other changes, essentially dooming the next HC to be marginal at best.
Fredtoast + Ignore = Forum bliss

Reply/Quote
Does Marvin and Mike Brown hand every offensive coordinator a playbook upon getting hired?

We seem to be the only team that cannot figure out how to block and execute a successful screen.
Reply/Quote
So whats the over under on how many more points they score.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 05:03 PM)Since82 Wrote: No. No RPO's, Zone Read's, Bootlegs, or anything that allows Driskel to use his best asset.

That is why Lazor needs to be fired. What difference does it make if Driskel gets hurt? We're not going anywhere any ways. Frickin' Baltimore is winning games running single wing football with their STARTER and will win a playoff game or two.
Lazor is about as vanilla as it gets.
Reply/Quote