Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
***Week 16 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Dolphins***
i keep falling asleep watching this game.. did mixon get his 75 yrds he needed?
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 05:56 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: All we need is one more TD and we haz 25 points!

SUPERBOWLZ heres we come!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 05:56 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Agreed. I think if he wants to be a successful head coach, he needs to go out and try to find quality, experienced coordinators on both sides of the ball. He needs to concentrate on head coaching duties and putting together the best roster he can.

Do you think he be able to fix this site’s homepage that is displaying all sorts of hideous faces over top the forums?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 05:56 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: All we need is one more TD and we haz 25 points!

Brave of you to assume they wouldn't **** up the PAT.
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 05:57 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: i keep falling asleep watching this game.. did mixon get his 75 yrds he needed?

Not close.
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 05:58 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Do you think he be able to fix this site’s homepage that is displaying all sorts of hideous faces over top the forums?

Faces?
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 05:57 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: i keep falling asleep watching this game.. did mixon get his 75 yrds he needed?

33 yards short.  Maybe if he had another 16 carries.
Reply/Quote
Dalton's numbers look good...that's all we need.
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 05:59 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Faces?

There’s all these avatars covering the forum names. I took a screenshot but it says the file is too big.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Bengals calling Time Outs. That's cute.
Reply/Quote
The Redskins are moving on New York Giants for a possible tying touchdown
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 05:59 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Faces?

It's from that live chat forum that you put above the board
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
35 to 19...time running out....Bengals on the bench smiling....what the heck are they smiling about....What a bunch of Losers....They will have 1 win this year, and they are smiling. Losers.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Bengals prolonging this agony with penalty's.
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 06:04 PM)kevin Wrote: 35 to 19...time running out....Bengals on the bench smiling....what the heck are they smiling about....What a bunch of Losers....They will have 1 win this year, and they are smiling.  Losers.

They should all get mad and march into Mike Brown's office and demand changes finally be made.  That'll work.
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 06:04 PM)kevin Wrote: 35 to 19...time running out....Bengals on the bench smiling....what the heck are they smiling about....

They're realizing they only have to watch the Bengals game for a few more minutes.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 06:00 PM)Nately120 Wrote: 33 yards short.  Maybe if he had another 16 carries.

Not able to watch what the hell happened to the running game??

Reply/Quote
At this point I don't see how they can let AJ Green walk...They have no receiving threats outside of Tyler Boyd...
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Pratt's flashed as the season went on...

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 06:07 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Not able to watch what the hell happened to the running game??

Joe has some sort of bug or virus and hasn't looked good today. He's not 100%.
Reply/Quote