Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
***Week 16 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Dolphins***
#1 pick would lure somebody.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
This teams next 5 years are gonna make the 90s look like a huge success.
Reply/Quote
Fins dropping like flies to secure this momentous victory.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 05:45 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Well number one picks generally go to really bad teams and only two dickheads have ever made an issue of it.

Two dickheads with a total of 4 SB rings.
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 05:44 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Here's the sad thing, we are stuck with Taylor.

What HC or top coordinator is going to want to step into this mess?

And...there's no way Mike fires a head coach after one season. 
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 05:42 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: [Image: GettyImages-1189639155-775x465.jpg]That should just about do it. Welcome Joe Burrow.

Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 05:45 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: #1 pick would lure somebody.

Using the #1 pick to lure a HC to sign on with the Bengals is a real "cheese on the mousetrap" sort of scenario.   I like it, but it might not work.
Reply/Quote
I just had a sick thought. By mid-March I'm going to miss Bengal football and get itchy for the next season to start. I need help.
Reply/Quote
The dolphins have better looking cheerleaders for sure.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 05:47 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Two dickheads with a total of 4 SB rings.

Of course QBs who didn't play the dick card have 50
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Figures Eifert would be healthy every game this year.
Reply/Quote
For most of the season, I kept saying we need to wait and see what Zac does in a second season to accurately evaluate him...but man, the more I see of him, the less confidence I have that his second season will be a whole lot different that his first. I sure as hell hope I'm wrong.
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 05:51 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: For most of the season, I kept saying we need to wait and see what Zac does in a second season to accurately evaluate him...but man, the more I see of him, the less confidence I have that his second season will be a whole lot different that his first. I sure as hell hope I'm wrong.

He needs help. Get an experienced OC and take the playcalling duties away from Zac. If Zac wants to call the plays make him the OC

Reply/Quote
Atta boy, Price
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 05:49 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Of course QBs who didn't play the dick card have 50

None for the Chargers, so Eli is off the hook for avoiding a franchise that got 0 rings out of Drew Brees and Phillip Rivers.  And the Colts during Elways career....ehh, not so good. So the Chargers and Colts didn't exactly give Eli and Elway sleepless nights for dicking out on them.

It's ok, I'm sure Burrow will come here and will be the best solider we've seen since Andy Dalton.
Reply/Quote
At least the Jets are beating the Steelers late in the fourth.
Reply/Quote
I feel the Bengals have one of the most explosive second half offenses in the NFL

Reply/Quote
All we need is one more TD and we haz 25 points!

Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 05:53 PM)bfine32 Wrote: He needs help. Get an experienced OC and take the playcalling duties away from Zac. If Zac wants to call the plays make him the OC

Agreed. I think if he wants to be a successful head coach, he needs to go out and try to find quality, experienced coordinators on both sides of the ball. He needs to concentrate on head coaching duties and putting together the best roster he can.
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 05:54 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: At least the Jets are beating the Steelers late in the fourth.

Unfortunately the Ravens have absolutely nothing to play for next week. So Pitt will be playing their backups. 

Reply/Quote