Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
***Week 16 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Dolphins***
(12-22-2019, 04:39 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Bengals record LMAO

Did anyone notice the smile and small fist pump from Taylor? Can’t imagine a head coach having a smile on his face after that first half. Am I wrong on that?
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 05:36 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Dude throws a flag like 20 seconds later

Maybe the ref figured he'd let the PI slide unless the guy celebrated?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 05:36 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I can't believe they would quit on ZT and Turner!  ZT is so nice and Turner is gonna tell them they're all weenies! 

It has nothing to do with coaching. That is straight up "want to" thr guy I was referencing was Cordy Glenn. They need to trade him this offseason.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 05:38 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Maybe the ref figured he'd let the PI slide unless the guy celebrated?

“Ok now you’re just showing me up.”
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Anxious to get this game over with where I can go back to rooting for them to win.
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 05:38 PM)Synric Wrote: It has nothing to do with coaching. That is straight up "want to" thr guy I was referencing was Cordy Glenn. They need to trade him this offseason.

They should have cut him, unfortunately we are such a crap organization that being fired is a gigantic reward.
Reply/Quote
Sing it, Don.

[Image: 1d7ro2.jpg]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Pratt with the run blitz doesn’t even glance at the ball carrier.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Absolutely annihilated by the ***** Dolphins

Reply/Quote
I feel bad for the Dolphins that this is such a big deal for them.

Reply/Quote
35 to 12....and Bengals will get paid for this, that is what amazes me. ...35 to 12, P.U.Dey
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 05:41 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Sing it, Don.

[Image: 1d7ro2.jpg]

The real party doesn't start until the lights are off...this guy is full of it.
Reply/Quote
That should just about do it. Welcome Joe Burrow.
Reply/Quote
LMAO! Smacked down by Miami. Only the Bengals can look this bad.
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 05:42 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: That should just about do it. Welcome Joe Burrow.

Response from Burrow:

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=8036221]
Reply/Quote
The Dolphins have scored more points vs the Bengals than the Patriots have scored vs the Bengals.
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 05:41 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Absolutely annihilated by the ***** Dolphins

You sound surprised?
Reply/Quote
Let's put Dolegala in. Giants are winning. Bengals are losing. 1st pick is a wrap. Andy is bumbling, stumbling and fumbling. There is nothing else to play for but to see what we have in reserves.
Reply/Quote
Here's the sad thing, we are stuck with Taylor.

What HC or top coordinator is going to want to step into this mess?
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 05:43 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Response from Burrow:

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=8036221]

Well number one picks generally go to really bad teams and only two dickheads have ever made an issue of it.

Reply/Quote