Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
***Week 16 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Dolphins***
(12-22-2019, 03:53 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: yes

Ok. Just clarifying. 
Reply/Quote
I'm sorry. This may get me banned, but whoever is calling the offensive plays is a complete and total dumb A$$ that does not belong on an NFL sideline other than maybe being the waterboy.
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 03:52 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Everyone crucified him for not running it 3 straight times in the redzone a few weeks ago. He does now and his team can't block and it's his fault?

He chose the formations and personnel groupings, so yes it his fault.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 03:52 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Everyone crucified him for not running it 3 straight times in the redzone a few weeks ago. He does now and his team can't block and it's his fault?

No they crucified him for passing it on first and goal from the one which resulted in a sack which then necessitated passing it.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 03:52 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Red Zone = Dead Zone.

Not that I'm mad but this teams ineptness in the red zone this season is just.....I don't even have words for it
Reply/Quote

I know. The criticisms Taylor gets from this board is so silly.

That line is trash. And the Bengals have one NFL caliber WR.
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 03:54 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: I'm sorry.  This may get me banned, but whoever is calling the offensive plays is a complete and total dumb A$$ that does not belong on an NFL sideline other than maybe being the waterboy.

Yeah, that kind of anti-Bengal talk in the gameday forum will get you banned. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 03:54 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Ok. Just clarifying. 

(12-22-2019, 03:54 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: I'm sorry.  This may get me banned, but whoever is calling the offensive plays is a complete and total dumb A$$ that does not belong on an NFL sideline other than maybe being the waterboy.

^ This

Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 03:55 PM)PlayadLc Wrote: I know. The criticisms Taylor gets from this board is so silly.

They absolutely loved the former Bengal HC
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 03:53 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: Even if they are tanking this game, and I think they aren't, there is no way this team is kicking the Browns ass next week.

They're trying to win...and cant. 
Reply/Quote
D is starting to figure it out.
Reply/Quote
Nice runback.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Ryan Fitzpatrick throws the lamest wounded duck passes I’ve ever seen. It says a lot about the Cincinnati secondary that they can’t pick one off.
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 03:55 PM)PlayadLc Wrote: I know. The criticisms Taylor gets from this board is so silly.

I'm not at all mad they ran it, they need to run it more inside 10. 
Reply/Quote
Wait, just for clarity a bunch of people want the fins to win and yet everyone is angry because Taylor is an idiot.. You either want him to remain stupid or become an overnight genius, but not both..  What am I missing here?
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Erickson should be used on ST only, not as a receiver.
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 03:55 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Yeah, that kind of anti-Bengal talk in the gameday forum will get you banned. 

Hey you never know.  In this snowflake society looking at someone the wrong way will get you sued
Reply/Quote
You gotta be impressed with whomever makes Fitzpatrick's helmet and the fact he can actually clasp that chinstrap over that bush on his face.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 03:58 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: Hey you never know.  In this snowflake society looking at someone the wrong way will get you sued

Please keep P&R talk in P&R.
Reply/Quote
Boobies
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote