Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
***Week 16 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Dolphins***
(12-22-2019, 04:02 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: I am so ready to move on from Andy Dalton.  I know there's many holes and problems with the Cincinnati Bengals but I hope the address to quarterback this coming off season

Aside from the Jets game, his body language has been crap all year. 

Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 04:02 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: There's the Andy we know and love.

Who would even want to be a WR on this team? 
Reply/Quote
Glad Andy is making the decision for the Bengals to move on from him so much easier. It’s easy to tell that he’s just throwing the ball away anytime anybody gets remotely close to him. He probably thinks if he ends the season healthy some team out there will try and trade for him to be their starter. Too bad for him he’s just barely a serviceable backup.
Reply/Quote
Who is 26 maybin?
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
That is text book PI, never looked back, running threw the WR, how is that NOT PI?
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 04:00 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Boobies

Personally I prefer tits, but only because boobies is marginally harder to spell...
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 04:05 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: What in the hell did Brown ever see in Taylor other than a cheaper contract?  My guess is Brown chose the cheaper contract hoping to mine a gem rather than a more expensive contract and hiring an actual leader.  A veteran NFL coach andf this team would have at least 6 wins.  Than again Btrown wouldn't have the first pick either.  It's going to be shocking to many but not to me to see Brown take Chase Young with the first pick and use him as trade bait.   Yes, that is how much of a dumba$$ I consider Brown to be.

Most people are able to sound great in an interview, only to get the job and show they weren't truly qualified...
Reply/Quote
Do NFL caliber players not know what constitutes a hold? Oh yeah.... we are talking about Cincinnati and NFL caliber players.....my bad.
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 04:05 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: Time for a pick 6.

close there
Reply/Quote
Andy running for his life! Once again I would like to apologise for wanting Billy Price with our 1st pick two years ago.
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 04:07 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: Who is 26 maybin?

Didn’t he used to be a LB or something? Slimmed down. LOL
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 04:11 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: close there

Yup pretty close.
Reply/Quote
On the starting offense and defense Cincy MAY have 5 NFL starting quality players.
Reply/Quote
I know these announcers appear boring but I really like James lofton he seems like a gentleman. He was a damn good wide receiver in his day.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
idk whose gonna disagree but Andy has very low IQ in regards to audibles out of bad plays. Dude is TRASH. That lady toss play was OBVIOUSLY a run blitz but he still ran the toss. Andy is BAD and ppl don’t even realize it
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 04:12 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: Andy running for his life! Once again I would like to apologise for wanting Billy Price with our 1st pick two years ago.

Price got benched after he got steamrolled on that 3rd and goal play.
Reply/Quote
What serviceable veteran QB consistently stares down his targets? Dalton is absolutely trash.
Reply/Quote
The old man showing the boys up

Reply/Quote
Jesus, you let that old man do that.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Crazy legs Fitz!
Reply/Quote