Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
***Week 16 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Dolphins***
Are you sure we need a new QB?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 04:20 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: Is Dolegala active today? If so, Why not put him in.

Ummm cause we want to lose. We will surely win with all pro Dolegala. Seriously though I would love to see the kid play in these last two games. Maybe Taylor dosent want to mess up the chemistry with this awesome offense and brilliant play calling.
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 04:22 PM)kevin Wrote: Boy, the Bengals Suck....I can see Burrow pulling an Elway.  Baltimore Colts drafted Elway #1 and he said NO WAY.   He ended up in Denver and Colts wasted that pick pretty much....I can't see anybody wanting to come here.

Joe is an Athens, Ohio boy and a graduate of Ohio State. Highly doubtful he wouldn't want to play in Cincinnati.
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 04:22 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: What the hell was that, Andy?

I have nooooo idea
Reply/Quote
Dalton doesn’t give a shit. No fire.
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 04:21 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: No

Is it "Finleymagic" time?
Reply/Quote
Why do we even have WR on the team? Dalton just throws everything high to protect his stats. There’s no use
Reply/Quote
Nice pass Andy thank you buddy
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 04:17 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: Safe to say the defense is not fixed and the last few weeks were a fluke.

Anarumo needs to go as well as Taylor and the rest of his circus
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 04:22 PM)kevin Wrote: Boy, the Bengals Suck....I can see Burrow pulling an Elway. Baltimore Colts drafted Elway #1 and he said NO WAY. He ended up in Denver and Colts wasted that pick pretty much....I can't see anybody wanting to come here.
He can try but he doesn't know the legendary stubbornness of Mike Brown. If he tries to pull an Elway or Eli, he's either playing for the Bengals or not playing at all.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
If we had a couple receivers over 11 feet tall Dalton would be having good day.
Reply/Quote
7 picks and we need a QB, 4 Olinemen, 4 wideouts, TE, 3LB's, 2 CB's....

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 04:24 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: Is it "Finleymagic" time?

Hilarious
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Welcome to Cincinnati Joe Burrow!
Reply/Quote
Billy Price is so so very bad.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
You can’t even really judge our players. Andy is trash and the ownership is so trash you don’t actually know what we’re working with
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 04:25 PM)jj22 Wrote: 7 picks and we need a QB, 4 Olinemen, 4 wideouts, TE, 3LB's, 2 CB's....

That’s why we need to trade the first pick for more!
Reply/Quote
At this point if we are trying to win I’d be surprised
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 04:21 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: This team is more than just one player from being a contender again.  The entire roster and coaching staff needs a hot soapy enema.

100% truth. Don't care if number one pick is the second coming of Peyton, that is not enough. 
Reply/Quote
I couldn’t even imagine what AJ Greens numbers would be if he actually had a real QB throwing him the ball. How many times has Dalton underthrown/overthrown or flat out thrown the ball out bounds when Green has his guy beat? Dalton has always been trash and people have made excuses for him every year.
Reply/Quote