Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
***Week 16 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Dolphins***
(12-22-2019, 04:27 PM)Destro Wrote: 100% truth. Don't care if number one pick is the second coming of Peyton, that is not enough. 

This team has quit.
Reply/Quote
So we are scoring 6 this game.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
This is such a poor effort by entire team. I wouldn't pay any of them for today's game. They don't deserve to get paid for QUITTING, which is what the team has done. Nobody today is showing they are worth keeping.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Miami sold off most of their talent and we still look like shit against them. Pretty amazing.
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 04:27 PM)Stonyhands Wrote: I couldn’t even imagine what AJ Greens numbers would be if he actually had a real QB throwing him the ball. How many times has Dalton underthrown/overthrown or flat out thrown the ball out bounds when Green has his guy beat? Dalton has always been trash and people have made excuses for him every year.
he the worstvQB ever at utilizing good WRS
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 04:26 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: That’s why we need to trade the first pick for more!

What should be done and what Mike Brown IS going to do are two different things. Sad
Reply/Quote
Damn It!! I was hoping the Bengals would give me a reason not to rake leaves, but they didn't. Merry Christmas to all my gameday friends and Happy Winter Solstice.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 04:27 PM)Destro Wrote: 100% truth. Don't care if number one pick is the second coming of Peyton, that is not enough. 

It’s not enough for next year, but QB is everything in this league.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 04:27 PM)Stonyhands Wrote: I couldn’t even imagine what AJ Greens numbers would be if he actually had a real QB throwing him the ball.  How many times has Dalton underthrown/overthrown or flat out thrown the ball out bounds when Green has his guy beat?  Dalton has always been trash and people have made excuses for him every year.

Dalton wouldve been a backup by now if he didnt have an elite receiver like AJ green for his entire career
Reply/Quote
Eifert healthy all year for once and this is what he got. He really has angered some ancient football spirit.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
i really love how people think burrow is the only hole on this team and we'll win a superbowl lol. 1 win. gotta get ridof the old underperforming players (atkins, AJ Green, etc).
Reply/Quote
The reason it seems like nobody is ever wide open is because Dalton is TRASH. The way he does his progressions is easy to defend. Has nobody ever wondered why no matter what play we run nobody ever seems open? Do you seriously think our coaches don’t get lucky ONCE?
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 04:30 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: Dalton wouldve been a backup by now if he didnt have an elite receiver like AJ green for his entire career

That’s putting it nicely...he wouldn’t be in the league.
Reply/Quote
Between the hands
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 04:32 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: i really love how people think burrow is the only hole on this team and we'll win a superbowl lol. 1 win.

Nobody thinks any of that.

Reply/Quote
Ross is a horrible deep threat. No hand eye coordination
Reply/Quote
I think Tyler Eifert deserves another contract of some sort
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
So glad we picked the fastest WR in the league to go along with the Cannon arm of Dalton.thats PI but the Maybin play wasent WTF
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 04:21 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: This team is more than just one player from being a contender again.  The entire roster and coaching staff needs a hot soapy enema.

I'm more of a revenge person so I'd add a bit of 357 Magnum hot sauce to that enema.  
Reply/Quote
another "appreciate joe mixon" stellar days, 10 rushes 22 yards
Reply/Quote