• 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
***Week 16 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Dolphins***
Andy is soo good.
Reply/Quote
WOW

Now 42 2nd half possessions without a TD
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 04:54 PM)Stonyhands Wrote: So don’t draft a QB and roll with a guy who #1 flat out sucks and #2 Has given up on this team. Got it!

LOL. Dalton had a chance to ensure that he kept his job. All he had to do was literally win 3 games this season. Against the 2nd worse team in the NFL he’s managed to score 3 points in the first half.

I prefer getting an experienced quarterback via trade or free agency. It’s not just a “Dalton or Burrow” debate. I don’t want either one.
Reply/Quote
Andy makes the easiest passes look like the most difficult thing in the world.
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 04:54 PM)Stonyhands Wrote: So don’t draft a QB and roll with a guy who #1 flat out sucks and #2 Has given up on this team.  Got it!  

LOL. Dalton had a chance to ensure that he kept his job.  All he had to do was literally win 3 games this season.  Against the 2nd worse team in the NFL he’s managed to score 6 points in the first half.

Dalton is done here. Taylor and the coaches destroyed him
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 04:56 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: WOW

Now 42 2nd half possessions without a TD

I told my brother about that and he stared at me for like five seconds because he couldn’t compute it.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Quarter back? We don need no steenkin quarter back!  ~ Mike Brown... 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 04:58 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Dalton is done here. Taylor and the coaches destroyed him

He's gotten worse every year since 2015. 
Reply/Quote
Jackson is a hell of a spectator
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 04:58 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Dalton is done here. Taylor and the coaches destroyed him

If Taylor is back next season, regardless if we draft Burrow. I’m not sure if I’ll be back. I don’t like Taylor at all
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 04:56 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Andy is soo good.

Bit of an under statement.. He's great for opposing defenses...
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 04:57 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: I prefer getting an experienced quarterback via trade or free agency.  It’s not just a “Dalton or Burrow” debate.  I don’t want either one.

It's nearly impossible to get a great qb via trade or free agency.

The best you get is usually a Dalton that you have to repair.

Plus a rookie QB is on a rookie contract.
Reply/Quote
Jackson is tired of being burned, so now he is acting hurt
Reply/Quote
My guess is that Mike Brown brings back Jay Gruden as OC next year because he is comfortable with someone he knows and if Taylor gets off to a bad start next season, Mike slides Gruden into the HC slot. That is so Mike Brown.
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 04:58 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I told my brother about that and he stared at me for like five seconds because he couldn’t compute it.

It just beyond belief ! The red zone ineptness, the 2nd half awfulness, just beyond words.
Reply/Quote
Ha ha Cleveland ain’t seeing .500 once again.

Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 04:55 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Why change DC? Isnt OC or HC a bigger need?

The defense actually looked competent at times.

Because there’s some good talent on defense and they’ve way underperformed. Guys like Bates and William Jackson come to mind.
Reply/Quote
Wait what was that penalty for? Hopefully whoever was beside himself for the non call on Maybin is better now after that call

Reply/Quote
That’s a BS call

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
I hate those rouhing the passer calls, total BS
Reply/Quote