Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
***Week 16 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Dolphins***
(12-22-2019, 05:07 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Yup. The Fins are celebrating themselves into Fitz being the man. Good luck with that.

Careful, just a few months ago we were saying how ZT and Dalton could possibly win a SB.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Am I a bad fan for rooting.for Fitz? 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 05:06 PM)Stonyhands Wrote: Cut Vigil, Shawn Williams, and Dennard.

Shawn William's is having the worst game of his career today.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 05:07 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: 1st pick lock

Bengals haven't scored over 23 all year

Those DB’S suck. They can’t cover anyone 
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 05:06 PM)pally Wrote: I don't mind the loss with the 1st pick as the ultimate reward.  But, hell, getting blown out by the Dolphins is just embarrassing

indeed
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 05:09 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Careful, just a few months ago we were saying how ZT and Dalton could possibly win a SB.

Who dis we stuff? I never thought any such thing.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Mike Brown needs to Fire Taylor and flush the entire staff. There’s literally zero redeeming qualities for any coach on this team. Draft Burrow and bring in a GM, Veteran Coach, and the coaching staff that have helped Burrow develop at LSU.
Reply/Quote
I would be embarrassed to put this team on the team. Apparently, mike brown doesn’t care
Reply/Quote
We're #1! We're#1! We're #1!....in the draft...
Reply/Quote
Andy stepped up! Then just stood there.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Who the hell is Fred Johnson
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 05:10 PM)grampahol Wrote: Who dis we stuff? I never thought any such thing.. 

I think it's pretty clear any time I mention a common mindset you are excluded from such things.  Hain't no one can pin down your mind.
Reply/Quote
Funny thing is I'm still at Bdubs and the browns fans done left
Reply/Quote
They pulled Billy Price #64 is t hff e RG anyone have a name?
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
If Andy Dalton is playing to show other teams he could help them, he’s blowing it. His stock is dropping
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 05:10 PM)Stonyhands Wrote: Mike Brown needs to Fire Taylor and flush the entire staff.  There’s literally zero redeeming qualities for any coach on this team.  Draft Burrow and bring in a GM, Veteran Coach, and the coaching staff that have helped Burrow develop at LSU.

You forgot to add "then Brown needs to resign."
Reply/Quote
Andy keeps overthrowing Ross. Gotta learn to tame that cannon.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 05:13 PM)Kingslayer Wrote: Funny thing is I'm still at Bdubs and the browns fans done left

At least there is a chance in hell the Browns actually fire their HC who is woefully in over his head.  
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 04:59 PM)Trademark Wrote: If Taylor is back next season, regardless if we draft Burrow. I’m not sure if I’ll be back. I don’t like Taylor at all

I'm getting close myself. Losing interest in this team...

Everyone was worried they'd win today too...
Reply/Quote
Dalton and Ross just can't get on same page
Reply/Quote