Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
***Week 16 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Dolphins***
I cant believe Andy has consistently kept his job and a guy like Fitzpatrick hasn't. Fitzpatrick is a way better qb than Andy no touch Dalton.
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 05:14 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Andy keeps overthrowing Ross. Gotta learn to tame that cannon.

I thought Ross was the fastest man alive...how can an old QB like Dalton overthrow the guy?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
#64 gives up a huge pressure lol. Not a way I wanted the bane its John Jerry.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 05:14 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Dalton and Ross just can't get on same page

Dalton and “insert name here” cannot get on the same page.
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 05:15 PM)Nati#1 Wrote: I cant believe Andy has consistently kept his job and a guy like Fitzpatrick hasn't. Fitzpatrick is a way better qb than Andy no touch Dalton.

Just watch Fitz over a season.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 05:15 PM)Nati#1 Wrote: I cant believe Andy has consistently kept his job and a guy like Fitzpatrick hasn't. Fitzpatrick is a way better qb than Andy no touch Dalton.

I do...it’s Cincinnati.
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 05:14 PM)Destro Wrote: You forgot to add "then Brown needs to resign."

Well that a given ,but we have better luck he dies before he resigns
Reply/Quote
No cannon leg? It’s barely 50 yds.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Boyd TD! The streak is over!!!
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
And the streak ends at 42. They should make a movie about it and call it 42

Reply/Quote
Hell of a play by Boyd
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote

Fitzpatrick is 30 games (soon to be 29) under .500 as a starter, for one.
Reply/Quote
Chad, Carson, Green, Dalton they come in use to winning in high school and college. Then they find out how losing is. They become Bengalized and want out. Today's poor effort is a team Bengalized. Yes, we can get new draft picks, but will Bengalized be in their near future.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
It ain't over yet! Hilarious Bengals tanking the tank! Hilarious
Reply/Quote
I'm rooting for Joe mixon to get at least a hundred yards this game
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
3 ***** yards and Andy throws the ball downfield towards a double covered Ross out of bounds.

Just as I type this Boyd bails Andy out.
Reply/Quote
I’m rooting for cincy to lose this game. There is nothing good that will come out of them winning these last two games. They had their chance time and time again. Now’s the time to lose.

But knowing how this team shoots itself in the foot time and time again they will win and pick 3rd or 4th in next years draft.
Reply/Quote
I love Tyler Boyd.
Reply/Quote
This team stinks worse than Mr. Snuffleupagus' butt.
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 05:17 PM)michaelsean Wrote: And the streak ends at 42.  They should make a movie about it and call it 42

They're just pacing themselves  Hilarious
Reply/Quote