Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
***Week 16 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Dolphins***
(12-22-2019, 05:17 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Boyd TD! The streak is over!!!

What streak? I totally been spacing this year.
Reply/Quote
That conversion was a thing of beauty. Who thought you couldn’t get a ball within fifteen yards of someone when you only have 12 yds to work with?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 05:10 PM)Stonyhands Wrote: Mike Brown needs to Fire Taylor and flush the entire staff. There’s literally zero redeeming qualities for any coach on this team. Draft Burrow and bring in a GM, Veteran Coach, and the coaching staff that have helped Burrow develop at LSU.

The only one of those things that has a chance of happening is drafting Burrow, and there’s always a chance that won’t happen either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 05:19 PM)GodFather Wrote: I’m rooting for cincy to lose this game. There is nothing good that will come out of them winning these last two games. They had their chance time and time again. Now’s the time to lose.

But knowing how this team shoots itself in the foot time and time again they will win and pick 3rd or 4th in next years draft.

Are you posting this from 2 1/2 hours ago?  'Cause we aint winning shit today.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 05:19 PM)GodFather Wrote: I’m rooting for cincy to lose this game. There is nothing good that will come out of them winning these last two games. They had their chance time and time again. Now’s the time to lose.

But knowing how this team shoots itself in the foot time and time again they will win and pick 3rd or 4th in next years draft.

No it’d be more bengal-like to get the first pick and select a WR just because he had the fastest 40 time.
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 05:21 PM)Dean_Gilberry95 Wrote: What streak? I totally been spacing this year.

42 second half drives without a TD
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Taylor needs to be fired immediately after week 17 along with the entire staff.

Go after a veteran like Rivera
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 05:21 PM)Dean_Gilberry95 Wrote: What streak?  I totally been spacing this year.

42 consecutive second-half possessions without a TD.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Just popped up on tv lol. Holy shit that’s crazy
Reply/Quote
Wonder if we can get a "do over" on this whole season?
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 05:22 PM)Kingslayer Wrote: Taylor needs to be fired immediately after week 17 along with the entire staff.

Go after a veteran like Rivera

I'd rather have Gary Kubiak but he doesnt want anything to do with Cincinnati...
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
We need Andy to look good next week so we can get some sucker...err..I mean some other team...to give us something in trade for him.
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 05:09 PM)michaelsean Wrote: So how does this work once you lock it up?  Do you rest all your players for the last game?

I would

At a minimum I'd be rotating in 2nd and 3rd stringers hot and heavy
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 05:23 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: Wonder if we can get a "do over" on this whole season?

You’re a sick individual.

Reply/Quote
At least one guy in the secondary can catch
Reply/Quote
Oh crap

Dead Cat Bounce
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 05:24 PM)Synric Wrote: I'd rather have Gary Kubiak but he doesnt want anything to do with Cincinnati...

He also doesn't want to be a Head Coach again.
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 05:25 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I would

At a minimum I'd be rotating in 2nd and 3rd stringers hot and heavy

I mean now that it’s ok to win we can put fellers like that Phillips dude in there.

Reply/Quote
Here comes the come back to bungle up the first pick. If any player in this team doesn’t want the first pick it has to be Andy. He knows it will be a QB, I’m sure he’s thing he’s not about to let that happen. I would tell Andy we’re taking to out to keep you healthy for a trade this off season.
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 05:26 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: He also doesn't want to be a Head Coach again.

Those things can happen when you don’t just watch the guy catch the ball. Jackson III should be charged admission.

Reply/Quote