Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 16 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers***
(12-23-2023, 06:21 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Steelers are pulling out Rudolph for a December 23rd game. Expect magic!

I’m worried about some messed up unexpected out of the hat Rudolf magic too along w Stoolers playing spoilers for the Bengals.

Got a bad feeling about this one despite everything on paper saying Bengals will / should win.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2023, 06:23 PM)pally Wrote: geez...Tomlin will have this team ready...yeah like he did the last 3 weeks we hope

Lol. I said the same thing when I saw that pick.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
WHO DEY
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
If defense steps it up today, should be a pretty solid win imo.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(12-23-2023, 06:23 PM)pally Wrote: geez...Tomlin will have this team ready...yeah like he did the last 3 weeks we hope

Super duper ready. Unleash something impose something blah blah blah.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Watch this Rudolph clown have a great game.

I’ll be so flippin pissed

Our luck
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2023, 06:24 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Well every time we get excited about backups (QB/secondary) it blows up in our face so I’m going with “Crap we have to face Rudolph AND that secondary?  Put a fork in us.”

We've fielded worse secondaries without any injuries forcing the issue under Tomlin. I'm no more worried about the lack of secondary as I am other lacking areas.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Jess when did Todd Blackledge turn a hundred?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
The numbing of emotions has started with some Buffalo Trace. Gonna feel no pain
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2023, 06:28 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Jess when did Todd Blackledge turn a hundred?

Two years ago, I believe...
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2023, 06:24 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Well every time we get excited about backups (QB/secondary) it blows up in our face so I’m going with “Crap we have to face Rudolph AND that secondary? Put a fork in us.”

Mannnn. I heard that !! Sadly. So true. Lol
Reply/Quote
Welp this could be the last meaningful game of the season so I’m gonna enjoy this and will absolutely have horrible takes this game because in my mind this is a playoff game

Looking for Pratt and Wilson to control this game and direct the run D with Reader gone.

It could really be as simple as if the linebackers have a good game we win
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Acrisure?  Acrisure?!?!  What the hell is an acrisure?  
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2023, 06:28 PM)CincinnatiKid Wrote: The numbing of emotions has started with some Buffalo Trace.  Gonna feel no pain

I was a little TOO festive with the bourbon last night, so taking it light tonight so as to not be miserable tomorrow when we host the holiday dinner...
Reply/Quote
Mike Hilton and Tyler Boyd are game day captains

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(12-23-2023, 06:31 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: I was a little TOO festive with the bourbon last night, so taking it light tonight so as to not be miserable tomorrow when we host the holiday dinner...

Just keep going all the way through Tuesday.

Reply/Quote
I can’t stand getting the ball first we are off to a bad start
Reply/Quote
Run the ball well and we win
Reply/Quote
Can we please start this game off better than pedestrian
Reply/Quote
Teams have been able to run on Pitt. Bengals have to stick with it.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote