Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 16 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Texans***
(12-27-2020, 06:07 PM)Tony Wrote: We just lost Sewell, chase and pitts. Ya great win

The only one to guaranteed not be there is Sewell.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Game win dance! Though I saw none of the second half. It sounds like it was fun.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2020, 06:04 PM)blt4584 Wrote: I guess if we end up at 4 and some combo of Lawrence/Fields/Wilson goes 1-3. Seems like a long shot. I would love to end up with Sewell, but I like a lot of other guys at the top this year too.

If the trajectory of the entire team rests on the difference between picking #3 or #6-7, then the #3 pick isn't going to make that much difference, unless it's a generationally good QB. 
Reply/Quote
Good win. I'm mixed. I'll never be a fan of losing out.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
Watson had people thinking he was destroyed.
Reply/Quote
1st road win since Week 4 of 2018 season!!!
Reply/Quote
Does this mean we try for Chase? I’d be pretty cool with that
Reply/Quote
Yeah, we missed out on Sewell, but we are more than just a good Tackle away. We have to spend some money in FA on Oline.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2020, 06:05 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: https://twitter.com/TheTylerDragon/status/1343300813947604994?s=20

“ The Bengals are about to win their first road game since Sept. 30, 2018. #Bengals”

Pathetic

And yet here you are
Reply/Quote
Watch as Sewell drops because he has not played in a year.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2020, 06:08 PM)iowahwky4cincy Wrote: If the trajectory of the entire team rests on the difference between picking #3 or #6-7, the #3 pick isn't going to make that much difference, unless it's a generationally good QB. 

Yep. We're not 1 or 2 players away from being a championship level team.

There are like 6-7 teams in the AFC with 10+ wins. It's crazy competitive.

Jets about to beat the Browns to win 2 in a row. Crazy!
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2020, 06:07 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Rashawn Slater is the pick now.

I’d take him or Eichenberg or Leatherwood or Darrishaw. After Sewell there’s a bunch of tackles with upside and some warts. I think CB, WR and TE are in play too.
Reply/Quote
Who is to say who we draft won't suck or be on IR by the end of the year, anyway. Our history shows drafting in the 1st is no guarantee.
Reply/Quote
And there goes Sewell. Christ! A meaningless win set us back a few more years on Burrow’s rookie contract. Only the Bungles.
Reply/Quote
Hou has Tenn next week. ATL play TB.

Car closes with NO. If they don't win today, they likely draft ahead of us.

Philly has two winnable games vs NFC east teams left. We are tied with them.

We could still pick as high as 3rd. Likely no higher than 5th.
Reply/Quote
Bengals have shown improvement under Taylor. Year one 2 wins and year two 4 wins. Good to see this team improving.
Reply/Quote
Solid win. Offense moved the ball really well. Was an entertaining game. Still in good draft position for a pass rusher, wideout, or corner.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2020, 06:08 PM)iowahwky4cincy Wrote: If the trajectory of the entire team rests on the difference between picking #3 or #6-7, then the #3 pick isn't going to make that much difference, unless it's a generationally good QB. 

Agreed, I was saying the only way I see Sewell as a possibility. The team has a lot of holes that still needs to be filled. 
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2020, 06:07 PM)Tony Wrote: We just lost Sewell, chase and pitts. Ya great win

Too bad. Now, you can go back to living under your rock.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2020, 06:10 PM)Joelist Wrote: Watch as Sewell drops because he has not played in a year.

Exactly. A lot of people assume that Sewell is a lock for #3. 
Reply/Quote