Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 16 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Texans***
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">ALERT: Bengals need a Panthers and Eagles win to pick 5th.</p>&mdash; Goodberry (@JoeGoodberry) <a href="https://twitter.com/JoeGoodberry/status/1343303916767891461?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 27, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2020, 06:10 PM)Bengal Ben Wrote: And yet here you are

Well. I had a strong father figure with a backbone that instilled basic values in me. Unlike bandwagon Steelers fans who’d have as much trouble pointing to shitsburg on a map as they would identifying their father in a police line up.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2020, 06:10 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Yeah, we missed out on Sewell, but we are more than just a good Tackle away. We have to spend some money in FA on Oline.

Well, if we end up with Chase (or a Bama WR) or Parsons or Surtain, we'll just need to double dip at OL in FA. 
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2020, 06:12 PM)Trademark Wrote: Bengals have shown improvement under Taylor. Year one 2 wins and year two 4 wins. Good to see this team improving.

Yep. 3 years under Taylor and we'll be back to winning the 6 games that Marvin won his last year here!

Cleveland just fumbled. Jets will win!!!
Reply/Quote
Browns being Browns
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-27-2020, 06:15 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: Well, if we end up with Chase (or a Bama WR) or Parsons or Surtain, we'll just need to double dip at OL in FA. 

Yep. I'd be cool with a couple solid FA lineman and a skill position in top of draft. Line still biggest priority. Winning will make FA more likely to want to come here too, which can't be forgotten. 
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2020, 06:11 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: I’d take him or Eichenberg or Leatherwood or Darrishaw. After Sewell there’s a bunch of tackles with upside and some warts. I think CB, WR and TE are in play too.

Yea the board opens up a lot now. No matter what, we're getting a premium player. Just maybe not the exact one we wanted. Our Oline has played much better in the last few weeks so I'm not going to melt down over this win. 
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2020, 06:10 PM)Joelist Wrote: Watch as Sewell drops because he has not played in a year.

In a normal year I would agree, but with so many top guys sitting out, I'm not sure that will matter much. The only guy that might see people at the same position pass him up due to sitting is Chase with the Bama guys maybe going before him now at WR. 
Reply/Quote
Browns are failing fast. They may not make the playoffs without a win against squealers next week.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2020, 06:10 PM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: Does this mean we try for Chase? I’d be pretty cool with that

AJ is gone. Grab Chase? I'll take it. 

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
I honestly doubt the Bengals view drafting a Tackle as high of a need as the board does. They'll ride with Hart.
Reply/Quote
Hayseed fumbled on THE play. Dummy Hunt grabs it and tries to advance it. Stains lose.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2020, 06:17 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: AJ is gone. Grab Chase? I'll take it. 

Might not get that chance if we pick 6-7. It's hard to predict who we take there honestly. Draft board will shake up a bunch.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2020, 06:15 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: Well, if we end up with Chase (or a Bama WR) or Parsons or Surtain, we'll just need to double dip at OL in FA. 

Only double dipping this FO is capable of considering would be in the gene pool. If Katie could **** her brother and to save a few grand from escaping her miserly clubfooted grip she would.
Reply/Quote
And the Bengals are UNDEFEATED!!!..... In the last 2 games.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(12-27-2020, 06:01 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Burrow who?? Jk, Allen may have definitely solidified his backup role with this game.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

^^^ No question about it. Feel good for that guy.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2020, 06:17 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: Browns are failing fast. They may not make the playoffs without a win against squealers next week.

It would make up a lot for our crap season if the Shitstains can find themselves on the outside looking in.  

We win, Browns lose.  That's a good Sunday  ThumbsUp
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2020, 06:04 PM)Big Boss Wrote: In what universe?

Bengals will lose to Baltimore next week. There's 4 or 5 teams that need to win next week to keep the bengals near/at the #3 pick. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2020, 06:14 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Well.  I had a strong father figure with a backbone that instilled basic values in me.  Unlike bandwagon Steelers fans who’d have as much trouble pointing to shitsburg on a map as they would identifying their father in a police line up.

I get it. 
Reply/Quote