Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 16 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Texans***
Bengals need a TD every drive or game over. Houston has figured out the D
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Brandon Allen has a cannon
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2020, 05:21 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Watson is easily a top 5 QB.

On a bad team. 

Yep. The list of QB’s I take over Watson is very short.

Reply/Quote
(12-27-2020, 05:19 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Nah, he’s top 5. Or at least in the conversation.

Mahomes, Rodgers, Wilson, Jackson definately top 4.

Then, Watson...maybe Herbert (I saw he's going to break the rookie TD record), Prescott, Brees, Brady, Murray, Goff all have a case for 5.
Reply/Quote
Give me Higgins out of all the rookie WRs anyday
Reply/Quote
Thanks Texans!
Reply/Quote
Holy shit a team is dumb as the Bengals
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-27-2020, 05:24 PM)Trademark Wrote: Brandon Allen has a cannon

LOL

Reply/Quote
Another 4th down shotgun
Reply/Quote
Allen has ballz!
Reply/Quote
Worked _ but hate the call

Reply/Quote
(12-27-2020, 05:24 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Mahomes, Rodgers, Wilson, Jackson definately top 4.

Then, Watson...maybe Herbert (I saw he's going to break the rookie TD record), Prescott, Brees, Brady, Murray, Goff all have a case for 5.

You’re missing a guy if we’re just talking this season. Josh Allen.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2020, 05:22 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: Not just about numbers. Watson forces them to play different. Because he can pass so we’ll, can’t stack the box, so can’t defend run as well. He also is very mobile, so no pass rush is getting home this week and that has been good the last couple games.

And the defense is still bad. Ten times a team has beaten the Texans this year. More often than not, they are beat, just like the Bengals. Bengals defense is poor. That's just a fact, regardless of not pooping the bed every once in awhile.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2020, 05:24 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Mahomes, Rodgers, Wilson, Jackson definately top 4.

Watson is #2 or 3 in almost every passing category this season.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2020, 05:24 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Mahomes, Rodgers, Wilson, Jackson definately top 4.

Give me Watson over Lamar any day. I have him probably 4th after these 3,

Reply/Quote
Lots of bums making plays today hahah
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2020, 05:26 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: You’re missing a guy if we’re just talking this season. Josh Allen.

Yessir. I'd put Allen Top 5 for sure.

I think the moral of this story is...there are A LOT of good QB's. It's what you surround them with that matters.
Reply/Quote
Go for iy
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2020, 05:26 PM)Destro Wrote: And the defense is still bad. Ten times a team has beaten the Texans this year. More often than not, they are beat, just like the Bengals. Bengals defense is poor. That's just a fact, regardless of not pooping the bed every once in awhile.

Agreed, I’m not defending the defense. I’m saying they only looked like they were improving because they were playing bad QB’s. They were bad then and they are bad now.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2020, 05:26 PM)Destro Wrote: And the defense is still bad. Ten times a team has beaten the Texans this year. More often than not, they are beat, just like the Bengals. Bengals defense is poor. That's just a fact, regardless of not pooping the bed every once in awhile.

When you get no pressure on a QB, you have a bad defense. It's as simple as that.
Reply/Quote