Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 16 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Texans***
I need a Higgins TD here!!
Reply/Quote
Well at the very least, this has been a fun game to watch.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2020, 05:48 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I've got somewhere to be this evening. When we win this do the game ball thread for me. 

ThumbsUp
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-27-2020, 05:45 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Offensively this team looks great. Defensively we’ve been a Leslie Nielsen comedy.

Nope.

I love Leslie Nielsen comedy.

I don't love this defense.

Therefore this defense is not a Leslie Nielsen comedy.
Reply/Quote
I hope Tee can break the record here.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2020, 05:50 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Nope.

I love Leslie Nielsen comedy.

I don't love this defense.

Therefore this defense is not a Leslie Nielsen comedy.

Well they’re both dead.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Tell me more about how much of a bum Erickson is. Has he dropped a ball today? Actually gets playing time and does nothing but catch first downs. Solid depth slot receiver.
Reply/Quote
Perine needs to come back next year he looks good.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2020, 05:46 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: It means you are the player most valuable to the performance of your team.

Jackson is not on Watson's level as it pertains to being a QB yet.

I'm not saying he can't become that, but he isn't there yet.  MVP or not.

Again I was responding to hyperbole. I’m not saying Jackson and Watson are the same. Watson is better than Jackson. But if Watson is top 5 and Jackson is top 10, that’s the same realm.

Trubisky isn’t in the same realm. Allen and Finley aren’t in the same realm.
Reply/Quote
Typical Bungles....the offense shows up the defense lays down; the defense shows up the offense lay down. When was the last time we saw both units play well in the same game? Or even better string of games?
Reply/Quote
Perine is putting together great ‘get me the **** out of PBS’ tape.
Reply/Quote
This feels like the Browns game. We gonna take the lead and the D gonna blow it.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2020, 05:45 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Offensively this team looks great. Defensively we’ve been a Leslie Nielsen comedy.

Leslie Nielsen is a national treasure.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2020, 05:50 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: I hope Tee can break the record here.

I'm starting him today in my championship.  Another catch would put him over 100 and likely a 2nd TD
Reply/Quote
If we get the TD, it will be the defense turn to see if they get a stop in the 2nd half.
Reply/Quote
Perine went beast

Reply/Quote
(12-27-2020, 05:51 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: This feels like the Browns game. We gonna take the lead and the D gonna blow it.

Oh yeah. I don’t think it’s even a question.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-27-2020, 05:49 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Jackson lead the NFL in passing TDs last year.

Jameis Winston was second.
Reply/Quote
Too much time left.
Reply/Quote
It falls on the shoulders of our D. Yikes!
Reply/Quote