Reply/Quote
The Incredible Hunt
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
I have to agree, Williams is not good
Reply/Quote
Now can we cut Shaun williams?
Reply/Quote
well, we had a lead... perfect time to go conservative on D and give up a quick score.
MARVIN BALL
Reply/Quote
Defense is probably just trying to send a message to the offense. "Doesn't feel so good when we're the ones coming off the field after three plays, does it?"
Reply/Quote
Would it be possible to see JJ Watt a few more thousand times before the end of the game?
Reply/Quote
From geunt is the zampese of 2 yrs ago. Punt him.
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2016, 12:40 AM)snowy Wrote: I wish I could be happy for the touchdown...and I'm happy for LaFell, but I just can't. The Bengals can kiss my ass.

Why are you even on here then?
Reply/Quote
Bullock game winner maybe
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
Wow, the coaches applied zero pressure on that. The Marvin play not to lose mentality is still alive. We just sat back and kept it in front of us until they got past us.

Reply/Quote
(12-25-2016, 12:47 AM)bengalguy71 Wrote: Would it be possible to see JJ Watt a few more thousand times before the end of the game?

You're tempting fate
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2016, 12:45 AM)PikesPeakUC Wrote: And then this is happening. This team is the best. It's like giving a kid an ice cream cone and then immediately smacking it out of his hand.

So true. Like a cruel joke.

Be horrible for 20 years. Make the playoffs 7 times and not win a playoff game. Get the lead on a long TD then relinquish it 3 plays later to a team with a QB that wouldn't even be great by college QB standards.
Reply/Quote
Fisher with the whiff
Reply/Quote
Paul Alexander showing his skills lie solely in Golden Corral plate optimization.
Reply/Quote
Ugh
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
They're gonna get Dalton hurt.
Reply/Quote
God damn we need a turnover strip sack
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote