Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 16 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Texans***
(12-25-2016, 01:15 AM)bjf123 Wrote: The Bungles are back baby!  Get ready for a few years of futility and despair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like another 20
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2016, 01:12 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Why? What does Nuge have to laugh about? He was awful.

If anything he should feel worse that he was replaced by this scrub. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Cincinnati Bungles
The unfortunate, yet accurate nickname given to the (once beloved) Queen City NFL team, the Cincinnati Bengals.

Websters dictionary defines the word bungle as a verb that means to botch or mishandle.
With the score 7-6 and the ball on the Broncos own 13-yard line and 28 seconds on the clock, Broncos quarterback attempted a pass to Brandon Marshall that was deflected by Leon Hall and caught by Brandon Stokley, who took it 87 yards for the score after running along the goalline to burn additional time off the clock. Yep, the Cincinnati Bungles did it again.

Reply/Quote
(12-25-2016, 01:16 AM)R3stangs Wrote: Oh BS. One freaking draft spot won't make a damn difference. Well screw the pick up anyway. 

The Bengals scouts will be paying extra close attention to the Bowl Games on basic cable this year!
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2016, 01:16 AM)R3stangs Wrote: Oh BS. One freaking draft spot won't make a damn difference. Well screw the pick up anyway. 

Sure, the draft is a crap-shoot but I would rather pick earlier than sooner unless it's the 32nd pick of the draft. That said the Colts (Manning) and Chargers (Leaf) would disagree with you.
Reply/Quote
Is it even worse if AJ is watching at home as a fan?
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
What an abortion of a franchise every since Mikey took over.

A model of complete and epic fail - die already Mikey!
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2016, 01:18 AM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Sure, the draft is a crap-shoot but I would rather pick earlier than sooner unless it's the 32nd pick of the draft. That said the Colts (Manning) and Chargers (Leaf) would disagree with you.

How about us taking Chris Perry and Steven Jackson going a few spots later. It cuts both ways.
Reply/Quote
No sense of urgency to run another play to make it closer. More incompetent coaching.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
[Image: Bungles-JM3.jpg]

[Image: bags770766.jpg]

[Image: bungleinthejungleBANNER-1.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-25-2016, 01:19 AM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Is it even worse if AJ is watching at home as a fan?

Feel bad for him.
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2016, 01:18 AM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Sure, the draft is a crap-shoot but I would rather pick earlier than sooner unless it's the 32nd pick of the draft. That said the Colts (Manning) and Chargers (Leaf) would disagree with you.

Tom Brady disagrees....
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2016, 01:20 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: No sense of urgency to run another play to make it closer. More incompetent coaching.

Who knows...this team would probably fumble. A 43-yard FG is something an NFL kicker has to make.
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2016, 01:20 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: How about us taking Chris Perry and Steven Jackson going a few spots later. It cuts both ways.

I'm sure there are plenty of examples of something like this, but let me ask you something; would you rather have a pick earlier or later?
Reply/Quote
Was going to watch the game but children and grandchildren came over tonight for Christmas with mama & papa, so I says to myself, "don't turn on the TV." Terrific decision I must say. Unlike the Bengals organization, I give a damn about what's important. We fans have been given the big "FU" from the organization. Had a great night tonight.

For those who think a loss is a better draft pick? Doesn't matter if Marvin is still the coach. He sucks ball crust!

Reply/Quote
(12-25-2016, 01:22 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Was going to watch the game but children and grandchildren came over tonight for Christmas with mama & papa, so I says to myself, "don't turn on the TV." Terrific decision I must say. Unlike the Bengals organization, I give a damn about what's important. We fans have been given the big "FU" from the organization. Had a great night tonight.

For those who think a loss is a better draft pick? Doesn't matter if Marvin is still the coach. He sucks ball crust!

Ok. Then the Bengals shouldn't draft anyone then. No matter where the Bengals end up picking, you are going to think they will screw it up (and they just might). That said, this loss is meaningless. The win would have been meaningless as well. So, in the end, the loss benefits the team more in the long run.
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2016, 01:22 AM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: I'm sure there are plenty of examples of something like this, but let me ask you something; would you rather have a pick earlier or later?

Sorry dude but I'd rather see us win a flipping game than get a more expensive draft position that is a huge roll of the dice. 

Especially given that all this franchise can teach anyone is how to have a losing mentality and feel good about it. *clap clap*
Reply/Quote
Okay change of pace.

Who thinks Hill and Pacman need to GTFO?
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2016, 01:20 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: No sense of urgency to run another play to make it closer. More incompetent coaching.

It was a 43 yard kick the guy should have made it.  Marvin did nothing wrong there.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Is it bad I rooted for hI'm to miss? I kinda feel dirty because of it... kind of like banging the super hot chick after seeing a sore on her vaga ga
Reply/Quote