Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 16 GameDay Thread...Lions @ Bengals***
Time for the dline to make a play.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Maybe we could combine these two teams and make the Cinroit Ligals ?

The home of finding a way to lose.
Reply/Quote
D Holds!
Reply/Quote
Roughing
Reply/Quote
Dumb STs!
Reply/Quote
Jaws of victory!
Reply/Quote
Who was that idiot?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Looked like the Lions were about to out-bungle the Bengals, and the Bengals were like "Nope! We invented that."
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2017, 05:31 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Who was that idiot?

Jordan Willis, the same guy people have clamored here that should be starting in place of MJ.
Reply/Quote
You can't write this shit.
Reply/Quote
As someone who watches a ton of Lions games, I can tell you Stafford LIVES for the 4th quarter.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
The LIONS coming out of the shell now.
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2017, 04:57 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Eh, like I said earlier,  pretty much every member of this offense has take turns stinking up the joint...including Andy.

I just disagree with those that think that Andy is the main problem or everything will be better if we had another QB.

There are all kinds of issues that need to be addressed with this offense in the offseason.

I know I’m late to this reply...

I’ve never ever said there weren’t issues elsewhere. But let’s not pretend like we were winning playoff games with Andy when we had those other pieces in place. Andy played like garbage in his playoff games...every single one of them he played terribly the same exact way.

Let’s not pretend like Andy’s done anything this game either...95% of his throws were to RBs.
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2017, 05:31 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Looked like the Lions were about to out-bungle the Bengals, and the Bengals were like "Nope! We invented that."

They were like WTF you guys thinking ?

We're running this screwing up stuff !
Reply/Quote
Get Burfict out there in a wheelchair if you have to!
Reply/Quote
Willis needs to sit his ass on the bench. Just gave the other team a TD drive.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Yes! Time to lose
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2017, 05:32 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Jordan Willis, the same guy people have clamored here that should be starting in place of MJ.

He shouldn’t be on the team anymore. That’s all kinds of stupid and situational ignorance.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-24-2017, 05:33 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: They were like WTF you guys thinking ?

We're running this screwing up stuff !

Hey, when you're good at something, you run with it.
Reply/Quote
Hopefully the 49ers win later to increase our draft standing Ninja
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote